The 2021 Raider Draft Day Thread - Round 1 Chat

RaidersAreOne

1 minute ago, CaliforniaKid7 said:

If Broncos pass...who comes up? No way he makes it to Philly right? 

Please Broncos just take Surtain and think you can contend with Teddy/Lock. Please. 

Agree with this.  Surtain is going to be a good Cb. However, Fields (much more so) and Parsons I think have the biggest impact....

Just now, BayRaider said:

I cannot see how Denver passes on Fields. But if he makes it to Pick 11, you give the Giants our 2nd Round pick to move up. Easy decision. 

Easy decision if it only takes a 2nd to move up that far. Easy. 

Still have two top 100 picks and you lose no future picks. Sit Fields for a year and trade Carr for whatever you can get in ‘22 and profit. 

Just now, Frankie2Gunz said:

Tell Sean McVey that.  Oh that's right he couldn't wait to ship him out of town because to anyone who knows football and doesn't just cherry pick stats knows that he is below average and was holding them back.  I guess you know more about QB play than McVey Hahahaah

Goff was very good in 2017/2018, leading the Rams to a 24-7-1 record and Super Bowl appearance while the offense was top 2 in ppg and ypg. And during those two years he passed for 8,500 yards and 60 TD. He definitely has regressed over the last couple of seasons and the Rams are in win now mode. But to act like Goff is just terrible is false. He's on par with Carr as an above average game manager. And his peak football was light years better than anything Carr has ever done in his life. 

3 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Tell Sean McVey that.  Oh that's right he couldn't wait to ship him out of town because to anyone who knows football and doesn't just cherry pick stats knows that he is below average and was holding them back.  I guess you know more about QB play than McVey Hahahaah

Goff has passed for like 3,000 more yards and 20 more TD than Carr over the last 4 seasons while the Rams had a winning record every year. That got him shipped out of town. Carr gets treated like a Demi-god by all the Raiders homers for choking every year. 

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

Goff was very good in 2017/2018, leading the Rams to a 24-7-1 record and Super Bowl appearance while the offense was top 2 in ppg and ypg. And during those two years he passed for 8,500 yards and 60 TD. He definitely has regressed over the last couple of seasons and the Rams are in win now mode. But to act like Goff is just terrible is false. He's on par with Carr as an above average game manager. And his peak football was light years better than anything Carr has ever done in his life. 

to quote yourself 1000x, stop living in the past, what has he done lately,
and whatever you say to why he has struggled, 

I quote you again and say, stop giving excuses, youre just a blind goff homer, goff is a bum. 

• Like 1