2021 NFL Draft: Day One Thread

1 minute ago, turtle28 said:

Cowboys have the best QB in the division by a mile. It’s not even close. Dak’s a top 10 QB in the NFL. The rest of the QBs in the division don’t even have a top 15 QB. 

Its Dallas’s division to lose IMO unless somehow our Defense carries us to the division title again.

Yup. All they need to do is strengthen the OL and the D. They started the D with Parsons

6 minutes ago, Woz said:

Had they taken Fields or D. Smith over Parsons, I would have been okay with it.

Same. I was just addressing the whole "defense is our strength, so let's add to it and make it the '85 Bears" argument. That can be done with adding Parsons. Whom we could've gotten

1 minute ago, lavar703 said:

And I’d be extremely unhappy. You just found Curl in the 7th. There’s always plenty of free agent safety’s. You don’t need to pick one in the first unless you’re getting a Derwin James or Sean Taylor. 

I want Collins but I wouldn't be surprise they toke Moehrig . Just buckle up man like I'm doing and hold on. Just be ready for any kind of surprises. 

Just now, THESKINSFAN21 said:

Not going to put him on a pedestal. 

He was on pace to throw for over 5,000 yards last year before he broke his ankle. There’s not another QB in the division who’s thrown over 4,000 yards. I get not liking Dak because he plays for the Cowboys but we have to be realistic here. He’s a good starting QB. With him they’re the front runners to win the division.