2021 NFL Draft: Day One Thread

Just now, PARROTHEAD said:

We had the chance for a qb last year. And took Chase. So fans that wanted Chase wanted to lose every game this year again to get the qb they avoided the first go.

Doesnt sit right with me. We chose defense, not offense. Lets build an 85 Bears defense and win with it.

Chase was the right call when you just took a 1st round QB the year before. With him benched and gone, we needed a QB.

Just now, PARROTHEAD said:

We had the chance for a qb last year. And took Chase. So fans that wanted Chase wanted to lose every game this year again to get the qb they avoided the first go.

Doesnt sit right with me. We chose defense, not offense. Lets build an 85 Bears defense and win with it.

We had Haskins that we had just picked how played pretty damn well in the last few games. They weren’t going to take a QB. 

Thankfully the Jets took Vera-Tucker!

Good pick for them tbh. He could start at RT or play LG next to Becton! Wow! Great left side for Zach Wilson to throw behind.

Damn still though. Jets could’ve kept Darnold, taken Kyle Pitts & Vera-Tucker!

That would’ve been better in my eyes.

Edited by turtle28

2 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

This is why I'm so heartbroken that Parsons went to the Cowboys ...

• Like 2