Day 2 NFL Draft Discussion

zelbell

Just now, NudeTayne said:

You will learn to love it. I watched some of their games because I was checking out Seth Williams and Schwartz pooped off the screen at times. It was then I determined Seth Williams is painfully slow and I'd stay away. Schwartz can be great. He has that extra gear.

Additionally, we’re not looking for a starter here.  Maybe he develops into that, who knows, but all we need is a deep threat.

We’re drafting role players at this point who ideally have an elite trait they can use to win matchups with.  Schwartz fits that.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Reginaldm9 said:

You guys are forgetting that we don't have to watch Landry get killed on all of those jet sweeps and end arounds anymore. All of those belong to Schwartz now. He's not just for taking the top off of a defense. 

He might just become our Tyreek, with hopefully significantly less baggage.

11 minutes ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

He might just become our Tyreek, with hopefully significantly less baggage.

It all depends on if he can track the ball. That’s what separates tyreeks speed from everyone else. Like as a human you can run so fast by DNA. But tracking a ball in air with hand eye means a lot.

58 minutes ago, candyman93 said:
59 minutes ago, DawgX said:

That you've had sex with a women?

I mean.... he didn’t say it was consensual 

Rape is horrible and should be punished as harshly as possible.

Still seems like it counts though.

Just now, TypicalBrowns10 said:

It all depends on if he can track the ball. That’s what separates tyreeks speed from everyone else. Like as a human you can run so fast by DNA. But tracking a ball in air with hand eye means a lot.

True, but if we can utilize him on bubble screens, sweeps and things of that nature, it should help tremendously.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TypicalBrowns10 said:

Just watch his highlight film