Day 3 discussion 2021 NFL Draft

Time for a quick poll.  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Do we make all 6 picks today?

• Yes
    • No, we trade up at least once
    • No, we trade out of 2021 at least once, banking picks for next year.
    • No, we trade up AND trade out

6 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

That 2019 class for us looks horrible though. Guys I think still make the final 53:

Greedy

Takitaki

Redwine (he’s on life support and could be let go in camp)

I think Drew Forbes (I know Buno will say something lol) and Mack Wilson don’t make the final cut.

I think Takitaki still has the best longterm potential.

Forbes still has a chance, we need to find that back up swing guard. its crazy to think how cut throat our OL depth will be. 2years ago our OL depth was awful, hell the entire unit was awful outside of tretter and Bit

1 minute ago, Reginaldm9 said:

I get that you're saying that, but what about him makes him that? I'm asking. I don't know. 

Tony Fields II originally started his career at Arizona and eventually went on to transfer to play his final season at West Virginia. It didn’t take long for him to become the conductor of the Mountaineers defense. As the MIKE, he quickly became the focal point of the defense. A linebacker that deploys a patient game, he has lots of athleticism that helps him become a rangy option in the middle. There are questions about his length, but he has the body control to contort his body to avoid incoming blockers prior to making tackles. A menace when seeing ball locations, he quickly attacks those areas in order to bring ball-carriers down. A likely WILL linebacker on the next level, he has the athleticism and instincts necessary to be a contributor early on into his rookie contract.

https://thedraftnetwork.com/player/tony-fields-ii/xoIJNKkxUl

• Like 2