> 2022 Draft Prospect Thread <

Danger

3 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Kenyon Green?? They did have him in for a draft visit. But, I wouldn’t be happy with that unless it’s a trade back to the late first and even then a guard isn’t my preference at all.

It absolutely would not shock me if we end up taking Green, Zion or Linderbaum at 18.

6 minutes ago, Danger said:

Isn't Malik considerably smaller than Donny? 

Smaller? No

A bit shorter? Yes. Willis is 6’0.5” and McNabb is just over 6’2” so a little under 2 inch difference.

McNabb

Height: 6022

Weight: 223 lbs

Willis

Height: 6004

Weight: 223 lbs

Willis is such a wildcard to me - he has a ton of tools to make him an elite quarterback but the situation he lands in is going to key to his development. I personally think Atlanta is the perfect landing spot for him with Pittsburgh as the second best. I don't trust the staffs in Carolina, Washington or Tennessee to help him see his full potential. 

1 hour ago, Scalamania said:

It absolutely would not shock me if we end up taking Green, Zion or Linderbaum at 18.

Howie would have a press conference about not wanting to block a first round pick from playing and then turn around and take one that wouldn't play

What I want the Eagles to do:

Move up around 5ish spots with 15 and land a sliding talent like KT/Johnson/Stingley. Trade back around 5 spots and take a DB/OL/whatever WR is left.

I am ok staying at 15 and 18, but feel the value is better a few spots before and after those picks generally. The only guys we could pick and I would just feel "meh" would be Olave/London at 15. I don't hate them, but I definitely would not love the picks.

Edited by AZ_Eaglesfan