2022 NFL Draft Thread

Nick_gb

Pretty much the only guy who would be a huge disappointment for me in the 1st round is Christian Watson. Guy is the literal definition of an "I like him because I watched his YouTube highlights" prospect. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Brat&Beer said:

This guy just became my favorite on draft night. We grew up in Illinois, but all the guys in the family were, and are,  Packers fans. 

I dunno, isn't Burks the guy who hunts feral hogs with his dogs and a knife? Tough to top that for sheer "I love this guy!" appeal. 

11 minutes ago, Mr Bad Example said:

I dunno, isn't Burks the guy who hunts feral hogs with his dogs and a knife? Tough to top that for sheer "I love this guy!" appeal. 

How much would GB fans love him after he gets seriously gored 2 weeks before the start of camp?

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Mr Bad Example said:

I should have said my favorite on Friday night. Maybe Gute can get both Burks and Pierce. It's not that far-fetched. Both have the kind of size/speed that Packers look for. Pierce's RAS scores were elite except for a poor 3-cone.  

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

How much would GB fans love him after he gets seriously gored 2 weeks before the start of camp?

As long as he comes back with wild boar sausages for the tailgate… fans will still love him.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, packfanfb said:

Pretty much the only guy who would be a huge disappointment for me in the 1st round is Christian Watson. Guy is the literal definition of an "I like him because I watched his YouTube highlights" prospect. 

Tell that to Ross Uglem. I appreciate him quite a bit as a packer writer/fan but he’s a monster NDSU homer.