2022 NFL Draft Thread

NYRaider

1 hour ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

The league has learned. The real question is do we go WR/CB or DT at 22 IMO. Or do we move up/down for a player. We will see.

IN the second half of the first I am always in favor of trading down unless a top 15 talent drops to us.  Seems like the talent level from 20 thru 35-40 is always pretty close and a couple 1st rounders fall to that area anyways.  I also like the 35-40 range for a RT.

18 hours ago, 101Raider said:

If anyone cares, as of right now my top WR is Treylon Burks.

He feels like the total package to me.  Ht/Wt/Speed combo, excellent hands and a monster with the ball. Can be our own version of Deebo/AJB/DK.

go back and read this thread, been saying this lol

burks and Williams tier 1

trade up for Burks let's go lol

26 minutes ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

Rumor is they're looking to get rid of him.

id take nelly on 2/15 mill 

but prefer chark or.. draft a Burks and grab discount wr like Nelly to pair. I'll be ok with that. spend money in oline cb dt

32 minutes ago, roi34 said:

id take nelly on 2/15 mill 

but prefer chark or.. draft a Burks and grab discount wr like Nelly to pair. I'll be ok with that. spend money in oline cb dt

Are they good in this scheme though. You need smart WRs that can adapt the route as it develops and be on the same page as the QB.  Chark and Burks main issue is mental processing, Nelly had a year in the scheme and might be starting to get it but he also struggled in it last year. 

1 hour ago, OnlyGlove said:

Are they good in this scheme though. You need smart WRs that can adapt the route as it develops and be on the same page as the QB.  Chark and Burks main issue is mental processing, Nelly had a year in the scheme and might be starting to get it but he also struggled in it last year. 

with Mcdaniels burks would be fine watching his tape.. and Penn state WR ran ton of screens but dont like him in 1st