2022 NFL Draft Thread

NYRaider

4 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

4.3 speed and moves with really good fluid. His fluidity reminds me of Brandon Aiyuk coming out. 

Wish he was a little taller, but 5’11” isn’t bad. Tyreek Hill is 5’10”. And 2” taller than his Penn State counterpart K.J. Hamler. 5’9” is a bit small. 

He checks most of the boxes for me in a burner but I feel like he has a little of "it" factor to him as well.  He would occasionally just take over games with how dynamic he is. 

2 hours ago, BayRaider said:

4.3 speed and moves with really good fluid. His fluidity reminds me of Brandon Aiyuk coming out. 

Wish he was a little taller, but 5’11” isn’t bad. Tyreek Hill is 5’10”. And 2” taller than his Penn State counterpart K.J. Hamler. 5’9” is a bit small. 

dotson fits system screams and such but eh

Dotson may be there mid to late second.. dunno. 

Edited by roi34
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, roi34 said:

dotson fits system screams and such but eh

Dotson may be there mid to late second.. dunno. 

I don't think he will (at least at this point).  He is consistently moving up mocks and I think the physicals are only going to reinforce him as a prospect. He is a very good prospect for the role you want him to play.

8 hours ago, FloydFan said:

I don't think he will (at least at this point).  He is consistently moving up mocks and I think the physicals are only going to reinforce him as a prospect. He is a very good prospect for the role you want him to play.

Again i think In mcdaniels system he is great fit. He does have some trouble in press coverage, and Id like to see his route running more but he was used in tons of screens and not a ton of routes from what I've seen. there are a lot of good WR prospects in this draft though. we shall see

I disagree that's it a great WR class. 2020 and 2021 WR classes were absolutely fantastic. This one is definitely a drop off. The only WR's I kind of love are Drake London and Garrett Wilson. I don't think I would draft any other WR at pick 22. 

This is a great defensive draft class, best one in a while. I'm definitely not forcing a WR pick if there's a better player on the big board. 

44 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

Hate to say it but Jamo going top 10, after that its Treylon Burks or Drake London for me.

I used to believe this as well but his injury could make him drop. If he hadn't gotten hurt though, I'd have very little doubt he'd be the first WR off the board. 

We’ll see if he climbs boards but I love Jaquan Brisker. Pair him with Moehrig and don’t worry about Safety for 5 years minimum. Abram is not the answer. SS’s always look better than they actually are in Bradley’s scheme. Abram is an average to below average player with horrid instincts and horrid coverage skills. 

Once again, I would take whoever I think is the best player on the board. Locking in one one or two positions is just an awful way to go about this. I hope we sign a WR in FA to take less pressure off the first round. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

We’ll see if he climbs boards but I love Jaquan Brisker. Pair him with Moehrig and don’t worry about Safety for 5 years minimum. Abram is not the answer. SS’s always look better than they actually are in Bradley’s scheme. Abram is an average to below average player with horrid instincts and horrid coverage skills. 

Once again, I would take whoever I think is the best player on the board. Locking in one one or two positions is just an awful way to go about this. I hope we sign a WR in FA to take less pressure off the first round. 

I honestly think we may go DT twice in the first 4 rounds.  We have zero DTs and FA is not very strong.  FA DT can cost a lot also.  Do you think any of the DTs from last year are brought back?  DT is our #1 priority right now. 

8 hours ago, Blazer026 said:

I like Olave, Dotson and Williams at WR. 

For where our situation is right now, I also like this although Olave is #3 on this list and Burks is ahead of him although I'm pretty sure he won't be around at 22 so it's moot. If we get a speedster in FA ala Chark, I'm 100% on the Wilson train though. Probably 200% actually

7 hours ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

For where our situation is right now, I also like this although Olave is #3 on this list and Burks is ahead of him although I'm pretty sure he won't be around at 22 so it's moot. If we get a speedster in FA ala Chark, I'm 100% on the Wilson train though. Probably 200% actually

I doubt Wilson falls to is but I’d definitely be all over him. Can do a lot of things and really fits in a complex offense like McDaniels. 6’ and 4.4 speed as well.