2022 NFL Draft Thread

NYRaider

Just now, NYRaider said:

Market is shaping up to be Robinson, Kirk, JuJu, Chark, Fuller, MSV, and Gage. It went from being an extremely deep class to pretty meh overnight. 

Agreed 100%, amazing how fast things change.

Chark, Fuller and MSV are the most interesting to me of that list.

31 minutes ago, 101Raider said:

Again, it’s the sum of draft picks, cost and risk.

in a bubble I’d agree. However I think if Gallup comes available, he’d be cheaper and it doesn’t cost draft picks.  Basically I’d rather have Gallup, a 2nd day receiver and more caproom than Cooks.

Like I said, I’m super biased against multiple TBIs. So, we can talk in a circle but my POV is unlikely to change as is yours I’m assuming.

I was a hospital Corpsman in the Navy stationed with the Marines. Brain injuries are extremely serious, however, there are no guarantees the Raiders will be able to sign Gallup/Chark. In Cooks, trading for him means the Raiders would get their guy.

2 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Market is shaping up to be Robinson, Kirk, JuJu, Chark, Fuller, MSV, and Gage. It went from being an extremely deep class to pretty meh overnight. 

I'd look at MVS and Fuller. 

Other than that.....man. 

Robinson is likely to be too expensive.

Same with Kirk, for what you ultimately get. 

I like Chark. I don't like FAs coming off injury so it would have to be a cheap prove-it deal, and my gut says someone will just outbid us. 

Gage, I'll be honest, I know nothing about him. 

5 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

I'd look at MVS and Fuller. 

Other than that.....man. 

Robinson is likely to be too expensive.

Same with Kirk, for what you ultimately get. 

I like Chark. I don't like FAs coming off injury so it would have to be a cheap prove-it deal, and my gut says someone will just outbid us. 

Gage, I'll be honest, I know nothing about him. 

Fuller would be so good if he could stay healthy. Has near Ruggs speed to have defenses change the way they play. 

• Like 1