2022 NFL Draft Thread

NYRaider

2 minutes ago, reddevil said:

Hopefully they’re confident they’ll be able to pick up some UDFA DBs…

To be fair, it’s the only player I haven’t heard of - which is a first for a Raiders draft I’ve watched!!!

He was something of a freshman phenom at Duke ages ago that just fell off. 

Been a rotational back at UCLA and pretty efficient with the ball in his hands. 

2 minutes ago, Jerry said:

Trade him for a 2023 pick maybe?

I mean, he's been ok at best, we're clearly not gonna be paying him what he'll inevitably want, and we can't carry that many RBs lol. 

If we're sooooo clearly ditching him, the sooner the better imo. Why would he give us major effort when he's already been dinged up constantly? 

1 minute ago, ronjon1990 said:

I mean, he's been ok at best, we're clearly not gonna be paying him what he'll inevitably want, and we can't carry that many RBs lol. 

If we're sooooo clearly ditching him, the sooner the better imo. Why would he give us major effort when he's already been dinged up constantly? 

If he doesn’t give major effort what kind of deal do you think he would get as a FA? 

Jacobs, Drake, and Bolden cost more to cut than to keep so they better be ready to trade 1 or 2 of them.  Does not matter if we have 0 RBs for 2023 when we are probably going to carry 3-4 with at least 3 spots already filled.  Can believe Drake is going to cost $11.5 million to have on the team next year.