Jump to content

Ryan Kerrigan to the Eagles


Recommended Posts

Kind of feel bad for him.  As soon as Washington starts looking like a legit playoff contender, he goes to a team who looks like they'll be drafting in the top 10 next year, lol.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Kind of feel bad for him.  As soon as Washington starts looking like a legit playoff contender, he goes to a team who looks like they'll be drafting in the top 10 next year, lol.

Yeah I don't get it. He's giving up his final years to a team that will be fighting for a .500 record. Maybe they offered the most money and he wants more security after retirement. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TENINCH said:

Yeah I don't get it. He's giving up his final years to a team that will be fighting for a .500 record. Maybe they offered the most money and he wants more security after retirement. 

I think he wants a legitimate shot at a starting spot, which he won't get in Washington.  It may be salary as well.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TENINCH said:

Yeah I don't get it. He's giving up his final years to a team that will be fighting for a .500 record. Maybe they offered the most money and he wants more security after retirement. 

I’d assume most players would take the money over pursuing a ring at the end of the day. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Washington isn't making the playoffs this year. Repeat division winner doesn't happen in this division, and the rest of the teams are always bad.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Kind of feel bad for him.  As soon as Washington starts looking like a legit playoff contender, he goes to a team who looks like they'll be drafting in the top 10 next year, lol.

Eagles will be picking top 5 next yr, I believe. They won't win 6 games next yr. They're horrible...

Not as bothered by this, as some. Art Monk was an Eagle, Brian Mitchell & James Thrash were as well.

I'm just glad he didn't go to Dallas or Giants. They will be very competitive with us already. 

We'll sweep Philly next yr, I believe. Just like last yr.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Danger said:

Washington isn't making the playoffs this year. Repeat division winner doesn't happen in this division, and the rest of the teams are always bad.

I think Washington breaks that trend this yr, or at least fights for a 5th, 6th or 7th seed as a WC team.

Kerrigan is awesome, so great signing.

Unfortunately, he should have signed with Pittsburgh if he wants a chance for a ring.

Eagles are 1 of the 5 worst teams in the NFL, imo. I have them getting a top 5 pick next yr.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, aceinthehouse said:

I think Washington breaks that trend this yr, or at least fights for a 5th, 6th or 7th seed as a WC team.

Of course you do. Because you're well... you.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...