Ryan Kerrigan to the Eagles

MikeT14

5 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Kind of feel bad for him.  As soon as Washington starts looking like a legit playoff contender, he goes to a team who looks like they'll be drafting in the top 10 next year, lol.

Yeah I don't get it. He's giving up his final years to a team that will be fighting for a .500 record. Maybe they offered the most money and he wants more security after retirement. 

Just now, TENINCH said:

Yeah I don't get it. He's giving up his final years to a team that will be fighting for a .500 record. Maybe they offered the most money and he wants more security after retirement. 

I think he wants a legitimate shot at a starting spot, which he won't get in Washington.  It may be salary as well.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TENINCH said:

I’d assume most players would take the money over pursuing a ring at the end of the day. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Kind of feel bad for him.  As soon as Washington starts looking like a legit playoff contender, he goes to a team who looks like they'll be drafting in the top 10 next year, lol.

Eagles will be picking top 5 next yr, I believe. They won't win 6 games next yr. They're horrible...

Not as bothered by this, as some. Art Monk was an Eagle, Brian Mitchell & James Thrash were as well.

I'm just glad he didn't go to Dallas or Giants. They will be very competitive with us already. 

We'll sweep Philly next yr, I believe. Just like last yr.

1 hour ago, Danger said:

Washington isn't making the playoffs this year. Repeat division winner doesn't happen in this division, and the rest of the teams are always bad.

I think Washington breaks that trend this yr, or at least fights for a 5th, 6th or 7th seed as a WC team.

Kerrigan is awesome, so great signing.

Unfortunately, he should have signed with Pittsburgh if he wants a chance for a ring.

Eagles are 1 of the 5 worst teams in the NFL, imo. I have them getting a top 5 pick next yr.