2021 Baker thread

ReggieCamp

Just now, Bonanza23 said:

Yeah that’s the thing, if we don’t get Watson this whole thing is back to a ****show. It’s literally back to a rebuild. Is jimma truckstop willing to give the nerds that time? Holy **** thank goodness we have the Ind…uhhh errr Guapians?

Whispering Gordon Ramsay GIF by BBC

west coast eagles GIF by AFL

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I’d just like to be a stable, well run franchise for once.

I trust the nerds, but Haslam is simply a liability.

If they land Watson they’re aces (from a purely football perspective).  He’s undoubtedly better and they’ll be a legit contender immediately.

This is a helluva gamble.

After that, I guess you just hope he’s not suspended for too long?

I mean that’s it. If they land him and win a superb owl I guess they got what they sought out to do. But man if we end up with Crapolo or these other crapolos, ima be angrier then this night. 

I understand that not every player is a choir boy, and there could be players in the locker room that have done terrible things that people just don’t know about. But to actively trade for a guy where the information is known about Watson I just won’t get on board with. Cancel culture is used too often in our society but that’s not how I feel in a case like his. My boys are also at an age where they are starting to really get into watching sports with me. I don’t want that to be the quarterback they grow up watching, that shouldn’t be the experience. I understand he is a good quarterback but it’s just not of interest to me. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

Yeah none of these bull**** replacements are any better than Mayfield. If they don’t get Watson we’re just going to kick this **** down the road until this team ages and is **** again. Baker won the first ******* playoff game for the first time in forever. With a better ******* defense we would have went further. Oh ******* crap I’m re-re-re-re ******* hashing the same **** I hear from “fans” such as @candyman93 Et all that I loathe and yet here I am. 

Good lord I had hope for the Browns “this time”. Give Baker a defense…uhh and health…I know who’d a thought, and boom we’re contenders. But hey who am I. Just a man reacquainting myself with tequila 🤷🏼‍♂️

Convoluted nonsense post.

So what if they are not better than Mayfield?

If they are least as good we are no worse off.

Won the first playoff game in forever, you sound like Mike.

Mayfield isn't and never was the answer.

Have some more tequila.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

Good lord I had hope for the Browns “this time”. Give Baker a defense…uhh and health…I know who’d a thought, and boom we’re contenders. But hey who am I. Just a man reacquainting myself with tequila 🤷🏼‍♂️

ci-jameson-irish-whiskey-83c0830f276cf30

Edited by DaWg_LB.
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, bruceb said:

Convoluted nonsense post.

So what if they are not better than Mayfield?

If they are least as good we are no worse off.

Won the first playoff game in forever, you sound like Mike.

Mayfield isn't and never was the answer.

Have some more tequila.

What the ****?  “So what if they are not better than Mayfield?”. So in other words to improve and move forward you want, in your words a crappy QB like Mayfield?  Look Bruce I want a championship. A healthy Baker with how our defense played second half of the season and we go deep in the playoffs. A chronically injured Crapolo and the other garbage qbs I’ve seen people in here wanting ain’t gonna get it done. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

A healthy Baker with how our defense played second half of the season and we go deep in the playoffs.

And never win because he cannot deliver in crunch time.

How many times do I have to point that out?

That is his coup de grace.

What is your thinking?

That our D will shut down one of the better Os in the NFC.

That our O will pile up enough points so that we can hold on to win?

• Like 1