Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 22 - Taco Bowl XXII POSTED!)

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

idk.. should I praise @The Orca for a good pick in CeeDee Lamb?

Or should I smack him in the head for not keeping him in the 1st place?

Maybe both?

Definitely both lol. I wanted to keep all 3 WRs, but it was just too many tags. Figured I could get him with 1 of my firsts and keep some LBs and OTs instead. Golladay seemed to produce better as my #2, so it was a calculated risk 

17 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Looking at the S20 draft, it seems like the draft trends from that are similar to the trends here. Am I wrong on this?

I'd say.... somewhat?

Put it this way. In S20 the 5th rookie came off the board at pick 22

In S22, the 5th rookie came off the board at pick 5

In S20 there were 7 rookies taken in the first 3 rounds

In S22, I wouldn't be surprised if we have 7 or more in the first round alone

I'm not saying its bad for people to be drafting rookies (I drafted Luck #1 overall, then I had #1 and #2 in 2018 and took Barkley and Chubb). I've done it a lot in the past

It's NOT bad for you guys to be drafting rookies, but its GREAT for ME that you guys are drafting rookies

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MookieMonstah said:

He could’ve kept him for 1 tag which would’ve cost him like a 5th... so smack him for sure

Yep.. this

I get his thought process, I just think he chose the wrong guy to tag and the wrong guy to redraft

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I'd say.... somewhat?

Put it this way. In S20 the 5th rookie came off the board at pick 22

In S22, the 5th rookie came off the board at pick 5

In S20 there were 7 rookies taken in the first 3 rounds

In S22, I wouldn't be surprised if we have 7 or more in the first round alone

I'm not saying its bad for people to be drafting rookies (I drafted Luck #1 overall, then I had #1 and #2 in 2018 and took Barkley and Chubb). I've done it a lot in the past

It's NOT bad for you guys to be drafting rookies, but its GREAT for ME that you guys are drafting rookies

Although that's true, 3 rookies were selected in the top 3 picks, and 4 were taken in the top 7. Then you've got Ridley (Thielen) and Ward (Jenkins). It just seems to be pretty similar (so far) to the most recent rookie draft.