Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 22 - Taco Bowl XXII POSTED!)

29 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Gordon had probably the best season statistically of any of the RBs left that played last season. And after last year where I decided to wait on RB and didn't do so hot, I wanted to make sure to get a RB I know can produce early. There's only one other RB left that for sure had a better statistical season than Gordon last year but I worry about that guy's ability to repeat and think it could've been more fluky.

Yep, that's fair.. not saying it was a bad pick for you, I just don't need a RB, so I'm glad you left my board untouched.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Gordon had probably the best season statistically of any of the RBs left that played last season. And after last year where I decided to wait on RB and didn't do so hot, I wanted to make sure to get a RB I know can produce early. There's only one other RB left that for sure had a better statistical season than Gordon last year but I worry about that guy's ability to repeat and think it could've been more fluky.

I couldn't agree more. The guy had a fantastic S21.

Just now, Tk3 said:

I apologize for your experience thus far

This is not normal

Interestingly, the delay(s) are actually causing me to overthink things. Example: had The Orca made his selection two evenings ago, bucs had his selection ready, and I was dead set on taking a particular player. Instead of making that selection, I had another 10 hours to overthink things, and ended up taking a player that wasn't one of my 6 or so considerations. (I'm happy with the selection, but it's crazy how time changes things.)