Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 22 - Taco Bowl XXII POSTED!)

PSA: The draft is set to end tomorrow night. On Monday morning, any starting roster spots still vacant will be auto-drafted using the Season 21 Draft as a Big Board (accounting for need). After this is done, rosters will be moved to the Main Thread, and first-come first-serve Free Agency will open. Thus, you should be certain to have all of your remaining picks in by the end of the day tomorrow.

Also the OP has all game dates listed, now. Week 1 is Wednesday!  Huzzah! Thus, all changes to team identity/stadium settings for the season (as well as sliders/lineup changes for Week 1 specifically) is due by Tuesday at Noon!

Thanks to all owners for making the draft yet again a smooth and pleasant experience!

• Like 9

11 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

PSA: The draft is set to end tomorrow night. On Monday morning, any starting roster spots still vacant will be auto-drafted using the Season 21 Draft as a Big Board (accounting for need). After this is done, rosters will be moved to the Main Thread, and first-come first-serve Free Agency will open. Thus, you should be certain to have all of your remaining picks in by the end of the day tomorrow.

Also the OP has all game dates listed, now. Week 1 is Wednesday!  Huzzah! Thus, all changes to team identity/stadium settings for the season (as well as sliders/lineup changes for Week 1 specifically) is due by Tuesday at Noon!

Thanks to all owners for making the draft yet again a smooth and pleasant experience!

Could we not just make the picks to fill out our roster when we are making our picks?

I have 2 starting spots and 1 PS. 

16 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I updated this post with the second paragraph so wanted to make sure everyone sees it.

In particular, I know @Karnage84 expressed interest in rebranding, and @Pickle Rick rebranded but hadn't updated Stadium settings yet. After Tuesday at Noon, this will no longer be possible until the start of Season 23!

1 minute ago, Karnage84 said:

Could we not just make the picks to fill out our roster when we are making our picks?

I have 2 starting spots and 1 PS. 

Absolutely, you can, and should! Your last picks are both tomorrow! The final day of the draft is a special compensatory round in which the normal time slots aren't followed and teams can have multiple selections on:

COMPENSATORY ROUND (Sun, June 27th) [SELECT TWO!]

1. South Africa Woolly Mammoths (8:00 AM) -
  2. Tacoma Thunder (8:45 AM) -
  3. Nassau Sea Wolves (9:30 AM) [SELECT ONE!] -
  4. Egypt Starfalls (10:15 AM) [SELECT ONE!] -
  5. Hanoi Viet Kongs (11:00 AM) [SELECT ONE!] -
  6. Little Rock Uni Royals (11:45 AM) -
  7. Scranton Papermakers (12:30 PM) -
  8. Rocket City Trash Pandas (1:15 PM) -
  9. Norway Knights (2:00 PM) -
  10. Rio de Janeiro Pirates (2:45 PM) -
  11. Scranton Papermakers (3:30 PM) [SELECT ONE!] -
  12. Norway Knights (4:15 PM) -
  13. Rio de Janeiro Pirates (5:00 PM) [SELECT ONE!] -
  14. Norway Knights (5:45 PM) -
  15. Norway Knights (6:30 PM) -
  16. Norway Knights (7:15 PM) -
  17. Norway Knights (8:00 PM) -
  18. Norway Knights (8:45 PM) -
  19. Norway Knights (9:30 PM) -

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Actually correction: you only have one pick tomorrow; your practice squad is already full.

I'm missing:

K, P and my understanding is that we get 5 PS spots.

My PS is

1. Rondale Moore
  2. Sione Takitaki
  3. Mike Edwards
  4. Nick Bolton

1 minute ago, Karnage84 said:

I'm missing:

K, P and my understanding is that we get 5 PS spots.

My PS is

1. Rondale Moore
  2. Sione Takitaki
  3. Mike Edwards
  4. Nick Bolton

PS: Rondale Moore (ARI), Sione Takitaki (CLE), Robert Tonyan (GB), Mike Edwards (TB), Nick Bolton (KC)