Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 22 - Taco Bowl XXII POSTED!)

39 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

The man himself told me lower aggression involves TE more

Yes, but he also said your settings dont make you mess up in the last 2 mins

come on, you are gonna believe his 3% chance baloney!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MookieMonstah said:

I think one of the biggest factors for TE is aggressive/conservative settings. The more conservative your offense is the more the TE is on the field, aggressive offenses go 3WR set more often with no TE. 

I don't think that's on the TE, that's the fullback. Fullback and WR3 are the ones that alternate on and off the field, all other positions (5 OL, 1 QB, 2 WR, 1 HB, 1 TE) would remain 'static'.*

*This is my belief, if I'm wrong, I'm wrong.

Edited by RuskieTitan

1 minute ago, RuskieTitan said:

You quoted me before the ninja edit, but now that I think about it, I'm not sure that's been confirmed anywhere. Could be that WR2 and TE also are part of the rotation. Hell, WR1 might take breathers too.

Confused Always Sunny GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

You quoted me before the ninja edit, but now that I think about it, I'm not sure that's been confirmed anywhere. Could be that WR2 and TE also are part of the rotation. Hell, WR1 might take breathers too.

Let's not even mention how coaches could affect formations & tendencies. 

200.gif

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

I don't think that's on the TE, that's the fullback. Fullback and WR3 are the ones that alternate on and off the field, all other positions (5 OL, 1 QB, 2 WR, 1 HB, 1 TE) would remain 'static'.*

*This is my belief, if I'm wrong, I'm wrong.

So by putting his wr3 at fullback thats @Karnage84s sneaky way of keeping him on field the whole time