Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 22 - Taco Bowl XXII POSTED!)

3 minutes ago, Glen said:

Guess I’ll need to address my LB crew this off-season..

Tried really hard to build an elite pass defense. And it was bottom of the barrel all season. 

well, 1.4 here we come 🙃

After consulting the stats. I had the 5th best passer rating allowed.

So I’ll need to do the same thing as this year 

jees.. another tough L great game ravens

both teams left points on the table early.. but that 50 yard TD run at the end of half was gigantic

also, how did you get nacho to allow you to go for it on 4th down in the 1st quarter?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

both teams left points on the table early.. but that 50 yard TD run at the end of half was gigantic

also, how did you get nacho to allow you to go for it on 4th down in the 1st quarter?

That 50 yard TD shocked me. Crazy huge play in that game.

1 minute ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

That 50 yard TD shocked me. Crazy huge play in that game.

this season was just full of games I feel like I should have won

disappointing, but there's always next year

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tk3 said:

Always a battle. Really well fought. Could’ve gone either way with what we left out there! 

Barkley always worries me, but for some reason I don’t think he has averaged over 50 yards a game vs me. I’ll have to look back and confirm that number 

48 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

GG. Was not expecting a lopsided game. My team was firing on all cylinders, mainly in the trenches. OL let up 1 sack and maybe 1 stuff? DL forced several fumbles while getting to Tanchise all game. 

Yup, got absolutely smoked. GL the rest of the way my Eagles and Yellow division brethren

• Like 1