Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 22 - Taco Bowl XXII POSTED!)

1 minute ago, El Ramster said:

F that hater. Dudes the biggest one here. You shine my boy and you take a fat poop on moss. Another hater. Let’s go Mookie. Ish on these mfs. It’s taken you 10 years to get here but we here baby. Kill em in the chip game big dawg. He ain’t want the smoke. 

I might mess around and drop a bet 

From one janitor showing support to another. That is sweet of you Tammy. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

F that hater. Dudes the biggest one here. You shine my boy and you take a fat poop on moss. Another hater. Let’s go Mookie. Ish on these mfs. It’s taken you 10 years to get here but we here baby. Kill em in the chip game big dawg. He ain’t want the smoke. 

I might mess around and drop a bet 

Nerd been hating since day 1. Awful quiet since the collusion chat disbanded and his dad left the league. AWFUL QUIET MUH BOY.

• Like 2

What a game!  Well played salsa!!  Idk how cook was held under 4.0 YPC but that definitely hurt our side of the ball!

otherwise it was good too see some key Kongs show our and we’ll deserved!!

No snubs I saw. Truthfully, if Bryce didn’t have TDs to his credit, it could’ve easily been Whife. Idk I’d that would’ve won it with 1 player, but overall can’t ask for a better pro bowl! 

2 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

Having Mahomes and Kittle would have likely been enough to win the game in regulations...

giphy.gif

Voted for Mahomes & Kelce! Close on Kittle, but kelt kittle nudged him and would excel would Mahomes at QB. 

Hopkins came back to play outside or 1 drop, which is very rare. Didn’t check to see when it occurs. Hopefully didn’t lose us key momentum or drive 

3 hours ago, ravens5520 said:

Hopkins came back to play outside or 1 drop, which is very rare. Didn’t check to see when it occurs. Hopefully didn’t lose us key momentum or drive 

See the source image

Q1, 12:00, 3rd & 1 on the SAL 31: Tom Brady throws incomplete short. DeAndre Hopkins drops the ball. Casey Hayward on the coverage.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

Having Mahomes and Kittle would have likely been enough to win the game in regulations...

giphy.gif

I sort of feel like there's a "Well, it didn't work out for you during the season..." response somewhere here, but, considering your overwhelming bad luck this year, it probably doesn't fit.