Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 22 - Taco Bowl XXII POSTED!)

So, I gotta sleep. That's the bad news. The good news is that I sent Sir Nacho a big board that should cover picks 1.6, 1.10, 1.11 and possibly 1.20. Hopefully it works as intended and you're not waiting for me.

Good day!

Edited by TL-TwoWinsAway
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

So, I gotta sleep. That's the bad news. The good news is that I sent Sir Nacho a big board that should cover picks 1.6, 1.10, 1.11 and possibly 1.20. Hopefully it works as intended and you're not waiting for me.

Good day!

Look at the new guy flexing about all his picks!

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

I'm willing to move back from my 1st

I'll PM you once we get closer to the pick.. Honestly, the way this is going idk if I'll even need to lol

1 hour ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Good day!

Quit sleep this is your only focus now 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Good day!

@TheKillerNacho is OTC 

5 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

There is one player on the board that was just silliness wasn't kept and every pick that goes by and he is not selected it becomes literal insanity 

Saying stuff like this makes folks that might've missed him double check and find him.

• Like 1