2021 Titans OTA/TC/Preseason Thread

Dont know how many of yall listen to nashville sports radio, but on "stillman and company" espn's turron davenport said that during a convo with caleb farley at a rookie event this past week, that he told him that there was a chance that he could have played/practiced during the OTA's, but the team decided to play it safe. I think that bodes well for him being ready to go at the beginning of camp.

• Like 1

Yo, for any of y'all looking for something to do to pass time, check out deshone kizker's highlights on YouTube. they're all from his rookie year but his good, looks good. IM excited for him as the back up. now, I also looked at a video of all of his 23 INT's from that year and some of them were bad throws, more than a few were drops by his WR's. not saying he's the future after Tanny, but his arm, pocket presence, and mobile ability are great tools.. reminds me a bit of a poor man's Jameis Winston. I encourage y'all to check him out.  Hopefully with better coaches, we can develop him.

• Like 1

Just a cool little insight in to how Keith Carter coaches a certain technique for our o-linemen.

If you wanna get a super in depth look, can purchase this course on outside zone taught by Keith: https://coachtube.com/course/football/how-to-teach-the-outside-zone-play-action-run-action-pass-the-titans-way/14240894?ambassador=bcd140ab7ca74f3287fffe412

Edited by TitanLegend

👀👀👀

I’m hoping Schwartz is actually apart of the weekly gameplanning because I remember the last time we had a dominant interior DL with an aggressive secondary under him…. Shame we don’t have a LB capable of what KB53 could do.

Edited by ttitansfan4life
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

👀👀👀

I’m hoping Schwartz is actually apart of the weekly gameplanning because I remember the last time we had a dominant interior DL with an aggressive secondary under him…. Shame we don’t have a LB capable of what KB53 could do.

If he can take a big step and be dominant, god he can alter what our defense can look like.

1 hour ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Definitely going to be a lot of guys getting a lot of “rest” throughout TC. Doubt we’ll see much of Dupree or Lewan at all. Be surprised if Dupree is even ready by week 1 which is why Houston or Ingram need to be Titans like now.

Ya I wonder when we’ll start to see the last wave of Free Agents come off the board, I’m sure the veterans are waiting sometime close to camp or even during camp 

But i agree Ingram or Houston need to be signed