Ozark Mafia - Currently Day Five

Dome

16 hours ago, Dome said:

The group sat silently as several SUVs pulled up the driveway.

"****!" said Marty "Let's go. Back door."

But they were too slow.

"HANDS UP!!! FBI!!!" a man shouted. 

Flashbang grenades and tear gas canisters came crashing through the windows so everyone bailed out! It was mayhem! Gunshots rattled off like fireworks on the 4th.

When the dust cleared it was a bloodbath.

@swoosh had been executed, a shot to the head. 

Marty Byrde is dead.

@JoshstraDaymus had been killed with multiple shots center of mass.

Sam Dermody is dead.

@MWil23 had his head blown off.

John Doe is dead.

15 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

But the write up makes it seem like the FBI killed everybody? Unless the FBI are the bad guys.

So the FBI rolls up in multiple SUVs. 

Swoosh appears to take a single shot to the head...executed.  Would the FBI get that flavor?
Josh has multiple shots to "center of mass".   Was that 2 different people targeting Josh?
Mwil has his head blown off.  

The OP has "known threats"  yet other verbiage is all threats.   That to me is both Del group and FBI are threats, the FBI were just not known from the outset.  

Thoughts??

15 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

I almost wonder if going meta wouldn't be all that bad. And we excuse the top three posters in this thread; squire, pickle, and orca. Just because mafia lay low. Especially early on. Since the people that post the most generally get the most suspicion. And the most active, post enough where there's always a post or five to help prove your uniformed suspicion of them.

interesting stance to take.  Are you going to be more active than D1?

1 hour ago, Hockey5djh said:

I'm trying to figure out this "Elmo dream" thing PR is pushing. Theres nothing Elmo related or Dream related that I can remember from Ozark. Marty had some flashbacks when he was kidnapped by Navarro by nothing that really affected the storyline too much.

If you get it figured out, might be a Nobel prize in your future

So i'm going to take a hopeful shot in the dark here. I'm Grace Young, my character/role isn't all that important in the show (or the game from what I can see) but there's some outside potential that claiming now would benefit either Wendy or Darlene so i'm gonna put myself out there.

20 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

So i'm going to take a hopeful shot in the dark here. I'm Grace Young, my character/role isn't all that important in the show (or the game from what I can see) but there's some outside potential that claiming now would benefit either Wendy or Darlene so i'm gonna put myself out there.

tenor.gif?itemid=10325714

1 hour ago, Hockey5djh said:

So...where's your head Matts since you seem to be the only day poster?

Im assuming this is an all special game, so you not realizing that was a bit strange. I am completely unaware of the show so my interest is a bit limited when it comes to themes and speculation. 

Squire is still probably towards the top of people I want to lynch tho. 

23 hours ago, gopherwrestler said:

Matts

22 hours ago, ET80 said:

He's dead, keep up.

22 hours ago, gopherwrestler said:

Ok who then

20 hours ago, Dome said:

N1 Events

3 hours ago, gopherwrestler said:

Sanchez 

@gopherwrestler what are your thoughts....your posting is what i'd call "avoiding mod kill" level.

1 minute ago, Hockey5djh said:

I have no idea what this means. Also I made my claim fully aware that there probably aren't many straight vanilla roles.

EIL5 = Explain it like I am 5. Why does you claiming help other people?