Super Smash Bros. Mafia. MAFIA WINS. CONGRATS TO THEKILLERNACHO, BCB, AND SQUIRE

TOUCAN

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Man it's a tough call.  I'm good with either honestly 

If he is town he is getting modkilled probably and not participating until he does. Scum wont hit him if town and tomorrow if the game is still going id wager its over with that. Take the shot now. I think it fits move wise. I'm not sure town even the claimed moves are as weak as Daboyle's. Its the move that doesnt match, a character that doesn't fit as well in my mind as the others, and a game play and claimed moves that also seem suspect 

22 hours ago, swoosh said:

Nacho

22 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

nacho

22 hours ago, squire12 said:

Nacho

22 hours ago, The Orca said:

Daboyle

22 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

daboyle or hockey

21 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

Daboyle

20 hours ago, swoosh said:

Gut tells me Scoundrel actually

7 hours ago, swoosh said:

I believe you. That leaves Daboyle, Hockey, and Nacho. The final two are in there. 

Gut tells me Nacho, but my vote will follow the twins tonight. 

7 hours ago, Scoundrel said:

Nacho

Sorry Anchorage Moose this will probably tank our 4-4 season. Nacho also visited Malf correct?

6 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Squire, Scoundrel, and Swoosh all on me just so yall seeing this.

Although i still think daboyle has the worst claim.

Actually... who do you guys think Daniel would've jailed last night anyway? We know it couldn't have been anyone who died, and whoever was jailed could not have killed one of the three people who died last night.

Granted, he could've jailed someone with no move maybe but we know he didn't jail Daboyle, who claimed he did his "check" last night (and claimed Malf, who flipped tracker, didn't attempt to do anything...). We also know he didn't jail Hockey. He could've jailed Scoundrel maybe but unless anyone else claims they were blocked last night, I'm pretty sure he used his jail on me...

19 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Oh whelp... Hockey

@JoshstraDaymus

Please check for accuracy

nacho - 2 - swoosh,  squire, 

daboyle - 3 - orca, nacho, pickle

Hockey - 1 - scoundrel

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Scoundrel said:

You’re starting to give me sketch vibes. Like you know daboyle is town but you want to fall back on this reasoning later for when he flips town.

What has given you any indication I have any clue this game? I trust the Twins. I also trust you because if you're scum, joke is on you for those antics earlier. Seems cheap, so I believe you. 

So we have a 2/3 chance, assuming we're dealing with 4 mafia (not guaranteed). 

Daboyle - weakest claim by far; has laid down similar to bcb and squire. I'm literally 50/50 on him. 

Hockey - the wild card. Gut tells me he's not town, but he could be Indy.

Nacho - character claim is the most legit, but gun to my head I think he's full of it. Gun isn't to my head though so I'm putting my trust in the twins. They have more intel than me. I have no night moves. 

3 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

You’re starting to give me sketch vibes. Like you know daboyle is town but you want to fall back on this reasoning later for when he flips town.

Big time but daboyles claim is just like wtf.   Then daboyle also wants to be lynched in a potential lynch or lose situation 

To be perfectly honest id say it feels like I'm the only town left and there are 2 scum groups fighting it out.   

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Big time but daboyles claim is just like wtf.   Then daboyle also wants to be lynched in a potential lynch or lose situation 

To be perfectly honest id say it feels like I'm the only town left and there are 2 scum groups fighting it out.   

You’re much smarter than this 

• Like 1