Running with the Wolves Mafia - N6 game ends - Hellhounds win!

Tk3

2 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

@The Orca So: if you're alpha, and if I'm town, that could validate bcb's dream list, right? You would've shown up as the scum on his list?

If so, do you believe that that's the case here?

Its possible. I still haven't determined in my opinion whether there would/could be 3 odd night dreamers

Don't forget the dreams are at "least 1" scum i think they said as well

• Like 1

Just now, Scoundrel said:

What does this mean 

As in i think blue is cult (possibly can only recruit in non dreamers to balance them?) and red is scum... there's 6 players left so likely two mafia and at least two cult.

I know I'm town.

But there's probably no avenue to me winning this game lol

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

As in i think blue is cult (possibly can only recruit in non dreamers to balance them?) and red is scum... there's 6 players left so likely two mafia and at least two cult.

I know I'm town.

But there's probably no avenue to me winning this game lol

If they can recruit I’m very offended I wasn’t recruited 

10 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

So I'm down to Tl and orca or matts and Scoundrel or nacho.  Lovely 

And, think about it. Think about that exchange between Scoundrel and Matts this morning. I'm announced as the new addition. I post the same regurgitated nonsense from the night before, and Scoundrel is right there to accuse me of being scum. Matts, the inactive player from the night before, is right there to follow his lead. That nonsense is completely and undeniably coordinated.

And, why? Well, it's obvious: they know that they were penalized for Matts' inactivity, and they also know that Matts is scum. Their play? Make that exact same argument against me to shift the blame off of Matts.

Edited by TL-TwoWinsAway

2 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

And, think about it. Think about that exchange between Scoundrel and Matts this morning. I'm announced as the new addition. I post the same regurgitated nonsense from the night before, and Scoundrel is right there to accuse me of being scum. Matts, the inactive player from the night before, is right there to follow his lead. That nonsense is completely and undeniably coordinated.

And, why? Well, it's obvious: they know that they were penalized for Matts' inactivity, and they also know that Matts is scum. Their play? Make that exact same argument against me to shift the blame off of Matts.

Man you gonna keep going on with this ****?