Running with the Wolves Mafia - N6 game ends - Hellhounds win!

Tk3

Just now, squire12 said:

why are you so concerned with where I have you listed on my scum/town reads if you are so dead set on me being scum??

Because I like to be included as I am playing the game also and like to gather different perspectives of what others think my alignment is. It’s part of the fun of mafia for me. And as scum where you list me indicates where you perceive me as a threat. You list me as sheep so you will leave me alive til the end as you see me as no threat. 

Just now, Scoundrel said:

Because I like to be included as I am playing the game also and like to gather different perspectives of what others think my alignment is. It’s part of the fun of mafia for me. And as scum where you list me indicates where you perceive me as a threat. You list me as sheep so you will leave me alive til the end as you see me as no threat. 

If you are really town, you shouldn't care where you are listed on players lists....especially if you think they are scum.   

Just now, squire12 said:

but you can read me......or perhaps not😉

I had a hella read on you yesterday, but the josh read is more scum than you atm.

but im not outright dismissing you from being scum, especially in light of saying Dreamwolf, but not being one (cover role maybe?)

youre a solid number 2 for me rn

Just now, Malfatron said:

I had a hella read on you yesterday, but the josh read is more scum than you atm.

but im not outright dismissing you from being scum, especially in light of saying Dreamwolf, but not being one (cover role maybe?)

youre a solid number 2 for me rn

I'm feeling really good about Josh. He was on ET's list and one of my early suspects. Checks two boxes. Squire only appears scummy because of the last-minute switch, but I'm town. 

Just now, swoosh said:

I'm feeling really good about Josh. He was on ET's list and one of my early suspects. Checks two boxes. Squire only appears scummy because of the last-minute switch, but I'm town. 

Well if you are town that's good news because that means we have at least 2 scum in the remaining 4 names after your death.

swoosh

@bcb1213

@Malfatron

were the other 2 on my list