2022 NBA Draft Thread

NYRaider

16 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Jaden Ivey's odds to be drafted by the Knicks went from +800 to +350

What resources do we have to move up into the top 5? I don't think Barrett is ever going to be a good player but they're certainly not trading him or Toppin. I like Grimes and Quickley but those guys probably aren't worth much. Then it's just picks, which would be stupid to mortgage because we're the Knicks.

Even the Mavs only had to move up like two spots plus to trade their future pick for Luka, and Trae was a better prospect than whomever will be on our board at 11.

Edited by redsoxsuck05

26 minutes ago, redsoxsuck05 said:

What resources do we have to move up into the top 5? I don't think Barrett is ever going to be a good player but they're certainly not trading him or Toppin. I like Grimes and Quickley but those guys probably aren't worth much. Then it's just picks, which would be stupid to mortgage because we're the Knicks.

Even the Mavs only had to move up like two spots plus to trade their future pick for Luka, and Trae was a better prospect than whomever will be on our board at 11.

Supposedly offering multiple 1sts, I’d assume atleast 11 this year and next years. 

17 minutes ago, BigC421/ said:

If Weaver trades pick for some Knick bums and future protected picks I’ll be about done with him.  Not interested in any of those guys. A haul of unprotected picks and I’m listening 

11 and 2023 1st unprotected move the meter?  I doubt the Knicks give up more 1sts than that to move up to outside of the top 3.  Could maybe squeeze a couple 2nds out of them.

4 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

11 and 2023 1st unprotected move the meter?  I doubt the Knicks give up more 1sts than that to move up to outside of the top 3.  Could maybe squeeze a couple 2nds out of them.

Not if Ivey is available, which is their target. If he is gone I would consider it since I am not much higher on Murray than I am Sharpe, Griffin, Mathurin, Daniels, Duran, and Johnny Davis.  But I would much rather have Ivey than one of them and a similar pick next year. 

12 minutes ago, catcheryea said:

why do i see kings fans on this very same internet that we're using thinking that asking for an outrageous return for #4 and being told no is why they have leverage

Haha cause all us kings fans know is pain and chaos. Some have lost their way, please allow them patience and grace.

• Like 1

the pistons had mathurin, sharpe, daniels, and davis in for a group workout and mathurin might have been the best player on the floor and the front office apparently loved his intensity and how much **** he was talking and one of the beat writers is saying he's in consideration at #5 even is ivey is still on the board