Yellowstone Mafia - Town wins!

bcb1213

Josh Et and pickle are the scum team. They have an even night role block, odd night protect and a kill with the one time pardon 

Tk3 is indy(Jamie Dutton) . He had to outlive Jason and survive til the the end. He also could kill Jason if he visited him at night 

Dome could form a lover mason with Jason if he targeted him. Would have then become town watcher. Protection would not have worked on domes search   if mason forms, they both die if one die 

Anyone who is a Dutton and visited swoosh would know his character and swoosh would have known theirs. If by miracle all of his children died before him, he would have gained a vigilante ability 

Jason was investigate 

Raves is protector 

Everyone else is vanilla 

4 minutes ago, Raves said:

Guess we won.  Pickle really almost mind gamed us into not voting him.  @Pickle Rick great job on getting us to almost turn on ourselves. 

Lmao.  I can't believe I made it that close, I thought when TL voted me one of you all would hammer me quick.  That was fun watching you guys almost cannabilize yourselves.  

3 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Effing @Pickle Rick. Screw you man. My head hurts. I dislike what you just did, as quality as it was.

Jerk.

all-part-of-the-plan-joker.gif

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

@Pickle Rick

HOW DARE YOU take the L instead of working with me

Do you blame me?

1.  You outed me

2. If you were really a survivor all you had to do was vote with town 

3. Now if you had gone with it and claimed mafia or just liked my post then that might and not said anything that have been something 

4. You outed me dude. Not cool lol.  

• Like 2

Jesus ******* Christ - yes!

We had an unofficial dead chat in PM going on and reading the final day was painful. We thought we had basically won when @Tk3 died for our sins (mean old spiteful Pickle!).

But then it all went sour with @TL-TwoWinsAway's post:

11 hours ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

@Dome Please, listen to me carefully.

I trust what you've said this game. You've been consistent with your power to "find Beth", which is exactly the power that Rip Wheeler would have. Rip Wheeler is Yellowstone Aligned for sure. I am Teeter. I am Yellowstone Aligned.

Pickle asked for the remaining scum to keep him alive and he would give them his vote. They kept him alive and killed Tk3 instead.

This game, right now, is 2-1-1.

I believe that Pickle is truly Governor Perry, and another independent character. If he dies, scum hits one of us and wins the game. He offered his vote to let scum win in exchange for keeping him alive one more night.

We can't kill Pickle and win this game. Pickle wouldn't have begged to be kept alive if he were the last scum alive. We must kill the remaining scum: Raves.

Is it possible that ET hit his scum partner Raves, knowing he had 1x deathproof, to give the appearance that he's town? Eh, maybe. I'm not sure. He used that hit as proof that he's town, but that's the only proof he has... and, in this type of world, there are certainly other explanations. He has constantly accused others of role blocking, but I think that's just a front. Hell, he's probably doing it. I don't know.

I just know that I trust what you've said and that you're Yellowstone. I am too. Vote Raves asap and we win the game.

TL2... you gave me a heart attack buddy. I thought this was a surefire loss when I read this cause Raves didn't suspect Pickle and Dome didn't seem to care enough to save the day. I even had this prepared after this post, certain I was going to have to use it on you:

tl2_steals_lvp.gif

But... you were bailed out man! Now I can in good conscience use the one I wanted to use (although I think the above was my better work):

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/763201610259759135/877205697803206726/orca_wtf.gif

Good job, @The Orca, you truly earned this one. Truly spectacular how you were wrong about just about everything all game. Oof. Meanwhile, who was scum? ET80 and your brother! Like virtually everyone else knew.

The whole self-vote thing was an interesting ploy in the final day by @Pickle Rick  indeed, but it became evident what he was hoping for... town to implode. This was a live look at his cam while Raves and TL2 were voting outside him, waiting, hoping for someone to get a 2nd vote on them:

200.gif

m60TB6n.png

Meanwhile @Dome finally decided to swoop in!

4e6d6587d51b2c13539423357f8e203f.gif

Smacked in some heads and take it home. Thanks brotha.

Overall great game. Thanks for hosting, @bcb1213!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Josh Et and pickle are the scum team. They have an even night role block, odd night protect and a kill with the one time pardon 

Tk3 is indy(Jamie Dutton) . He had to outlive Jason and survive til the the end. He also could kill Jason if he visited him at night 

Dome could form a lover mason with Jason if he targeted him. Would have then become town watcher. Protection would not have worked on domes search   if mason forms, they both die if one die 

Anyone who is a Dutton and visited swoosh would know his character and swoosh would have known theirs. If by miracle all of his children died before him, he would have gained a vigilante ability 

Jason was investigate 

Raves is protector 

Everyone else is vanilla 

Monica being vanilla...😱

7 minutes ago, Dome said:

If I’m town I never survive more than a day or two if I try, scum kills me.

sorry for being a troll and not helping early, I knew if I got to end game where my vote mattered I could make a difference. 

better watch out.....that type of play NEVER happens.   Town playing a bit on the scummy side as a means to survive a bit ...unheard of!!!!!!!!!!!