Yellowstone Mafia - Town wins!

bcb1213

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I have a double vote Pog

the last count contained an error, those responsible for said error have been sacked

Pickle -- 3-tk3, Raves , Nacho, 

ET--3-SwoosH,, Scoundrel, squire

Nacho--4-Orca, TL, Hokie , Pickle

Scoundrel -- 1-et

7 to eliminate.  Day ends at 4 East

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

the last count contained an error, those responsible for said error have been sacked

Scoundrel -- 1-et

Curses. Foiled again.

17 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Scoundrel -- 1-et

The 3 S’s! And TL told me vote ET but he’s on nacho hmmm

34 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Squire: Scum don't vote in packs.

Also Squire: See?! Here you're voting in a scum pack with Josh!

Squire: New players are always mad when town get voted out early, which is statistically likely to happen.

Also Squire: It looks super scummy when the D1 vote is scum and you weren't on the line.

Your mental gymnastics are incredible. I really hope you stretch first.

you don't see the difference in pairing possible scum in nacho, swoosh and TK3 with confirmed scum in Josh and you??

I was just using your reasoning on the voting together with the added information that 1 group contains a confirmed scum

10 minutes ago, squire12 said:

you don't see the difference in pairing possible scum in nacho, swoosh and TK3 with confirmed scum in Josh and you??

I was just using your reasoning on the voting together with the added information that 1 group contains a confirmed scum

Yeah, reasoning that an "expert" said was "very, very rare" and nothing to go off of.

You've twisted yourself in knots trying to tie me to "scum behavior" that you yourself said wasn't scum behavior. It's so... forced.

Just now, Dome said:

@squire12

Building a couple games currently. what was that fake-claim detector role you were hinting at when I first lolclaimed?

Like had it been used in a previous games (and how?) or did you just think of it when you saw me claiming about not finding Beth N1?

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

@squire12

Building a couple games currently. what was that fake-claim detector role you were hinting at when I first lolclaimed?

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

Like had it been used in a previous games (and how?) or did you just think of it when you saw me claiming about not finding Beth N1?

i thought there was a game in the last few months that had a town cop role that could find out if their night move target had a fake claim.   Not sure what the specific role name was/would have been.  That seemed the most logical concept of what you were implying with your role claim

30 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Yeah, reasoning that an "expert" said was "very, very rare" and nothing to go off of.

You've twisted yourself in knots trying to tie me to "scum behavior" that you yourself said wasn't scum behavior. It's so... forced.

it is neat that you keep suggesting that I am an expert.   I guess I should thank you for the compliment