Yellowstone Mafia - Town wins!

bcb1213

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Same wording pickle used about raves showing up at an interesting time when his name was mentioned.  Lead vote wagon feels similar imo

But my name had been mentioned all day.  Not the first time of the game as with raves lol.  You keep stretching so much you might rip yourself a new one 

25 minutes ago, squire12 said:

That is possible.

Another thing to consider is scum sometimes will attach themselves to a town player for just that reasoning.  comes down to WIFOM.

yep.. I've felt that this game in particular, myself

I just want to point out, I still wasn't lead vote getter at the time that I was mentioned.  I had been following the thread when I had time when my projects were compiling and but nothing felt like it was worth commenting on so I didn't.  Once I was mentioned I showed I wasn't inactive.

Also I went No Vote because I felt that was the better option as I didn't see anyone seeming scummy but once Josh voted for me putting me in danger I swapped to him and stayed there to ensure I didn't get lynched myself.

Also Scoundrel had said he was Colby from the show several times which if you do a quick google search you'll see Colby was a ranch hand on the show.

Wiki link

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

But my name had been mentioned all day.  Not the first time of the game as with raves lol.  You keep stretching so much you might rip yourself a new one 

Sure.  And your activity spiked when a vc is posted and you were in the lead at 4

3 minutes ago, Raves said:

I just want to point out, I still wasn't lead vote getter at the time that I was mentioned.  I had been following the thread when I had time when my projects were compiling and but nothing felt like it was worth commenting on so I didn't.  Once I was mentioned I showed I wasn't inactive.

Also I went No Vote because I felt that was the better option as I didn't see anyone seeming scummy but once Josh voted for me putting me in danger I swapped to him and stayed there to ensure I didn't get lynched myself.

Also Scoundrel had said he was Colby from the show several times which if you do a quick google search you'll see Colby was a ranch hand on the show.

Wiki link

K...so

So, if we were to assume that Scoundrel's extremely suspicious and inexplicably forced scum behavior during D1 was him being town (... somehow...)... how would Nacho still not be the vote here? If town are trying to find scum, I'd say you just vote this guy now and see how the rest shakes out overnight.