Yellowstone Mafia - Town wins!

bcb1213

1 minute ago, swoosh said:

Pull up the final VC. Nacho's last-minute flip had a 0% chance of having any effect on the outcome. Now he might not have known the day was ending (I didn't), but if he was scum he would know. He could have been going for the lolclear with something like that, which I'm not ruling out, but I don't see how that switch should incriminate him. 

Nacho's behavior was SOO bad at the end of D1 (given the flip) that I mostly cannot believe he would actually do that as scum

It feels too much like a false flag where everything went too conveniently for scum to not try to push it the next day

It's either 1-2 scum on the Nacho line and Nacho is town OR Nacho just yolo'ed D1, in an attempt to lolclear, and I just don't see him making a move like that, knowing that he was already losing a partner

Just now, swoosh said:

Pull up the final VC. Nacho's last-minute flip had a 0% chance of having any effect on the outcome. Now he might not have known the day was ending (I didn't), but if he was scum he would know. He could have been going for the lolclear with something like that, which I'm not ruling out, but I don't see how that switch should incriminate him. 

He is pounding his chest all day saying he gets to decide the vote and when it comes down to it he failed to vote out scum d1 and then votes out town d2.  But yeah keep going down that route, how many times is he gonna fail before we come to our senses (at least those not already seeing the light)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

can someone please translate jasonwbantle into english please?

I sincerely don't know the point he is trying to make or what his accusations are all about

Whoever voted Matts is bad and should be voted out.  He hasn't voted out town so he's good.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

He is pounding his chest all day saying he gets to decide the vote and when it comes down to it he failed to vote out scum d1 and then votes out town d2.  But yeah keep going down that route, how many times is he gonna fail before we come to our senses (at least those not already seeing the light)

i never said that

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Can you not see it on the computer? Try your phone if you can. 80% of his post has a white background like he copied it from discord and pasted it in (no one say the obvious here, lets see how it goes)

Is that a discord-only thing?

But my lord, my sympathy for anyone who had to deal with Jason in chat if he's scum. 

7 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Is this @Ragnaroklevel tracking success we about to see??

8 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

can someone please translate jasonwbantle into english please?

I sincerely don't know the point he is trying to make or what his accusations are all about

Just sit back and enjoy the ramblings. 

Deciphering is too much of a chore