Yellowstone Mafia - Town wins!

bcb1213

a lot of Jason's stuff is DEFINITELY copied and pasted.. but don't think its logical to assume that he MUST typing this in discord, and then scummates be like.. "yeah, yeah, definitely post THAT", and then he copies and pastes it here

I think its more likely he's copying and pasting from VCs or copying and pasting his previous ramblings and its coming through with a weird format

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

a lot of Jason's stuff is DEFINITELY copied and pasted.. but don't think its logical to assume that he MUST typing this in discord, and then scummates be like.. "yeah, yeah, definitely post THAT", and then he copies and pastes it here

I think its more likely he's copying and pasting from VCs or copying and pasting his previous ramblings and its coming through with a weird format

I think that’s kinda obvious.

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

I didn't, but I do now lol. This is the time you choose to chime in...odd

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

i already confirmed this.

still was worth a check - would've been one of the greatest slips in ff mafia history.