Seahawks release DE Aldon Smith

Blackstar12

18 minutes ago, NVRamsFan said:

This is strange. More legal issues coming? 

He was arrested for second-degree felony battery earlier in the offseason. He was due to be arraigned later this month I think, so I don't it's presumptuous to assume the release is linked to that arrest.

• Like 2

This clown couldve possibly been a top 5 career sack leader and a surefire HOF.

Instead, he will be remembered as one of the biggest wastes of talent ever to play the game.

Please let his career be over.     Im tired of hearing about him.   He used up his lifelines.

That being said...I hope he can find stability in his life outside of football.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, 43M said:

This clown couldve possibly been a top 5 career sack leader and a surefire HOF.

Instead, he will be remembered as one of the biggest wastes of talent ever to play the game.

Please let his career be over.     Im tired of hearing about him.   He used up his lifelines.

That being said...I hope he can find stability in his life outside of football.

I think this just shows the Hall of Fame is too restrictive in their criteria. Boo Boo longevity, bla bla leader in statistic on the field, yap yap yap great person of the field. I'd say it takes special talent to make it too the big league's and then mess it up as badly as Aldon has done. And not only has he done it once, he has done it consistently over a long career span. Give the guy a Yellow Jacket already imo.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, DutchFalcon said:

I think this just shows the Hall of Fame is too restrictive in their criteria. Boo Boo longevity, bla bla leader in statistic on the field, yap yap yap great person of the field. I'd say it takes special talent to make it too the big league's and then mess it up as badly as Aldon has done. And not only has he done it once, he has done it consistently over a long career span. Give the guy a Yellow Jacket already imo.

That’s some weird *** logic there lol.