Totall Rickall Mafia - Game over; MAFIA WON

bucsfan333

I mean, hokie is going to have to do a full claim at some point. That's just unavoidable. He's let too much be known regardless and the inconsistency will only likely be resolved with a full claim. I'm okay with not pushing it for now as I think he's been reasonably forthright while not trying to divulge everything, which isn't demonstrably an anti town move at this stage

Just now, Forge said:

I mean, hokie is going to have to do a full claim at some point. That's just unavoidable. He's let too much be known regardless and the inconsistency will only likely be resolved with a full claim. I'm okay with not pushing it for now as I think he's been reasonably forthright while not trying to divulge everything, which isn't demonstrably an anti town move at this stage

That’s my vote until 

2 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

That’s my vote until 

Understandable. He was a bit all over. I think a full claim will likely clear it up. The info we have is incomplete and inconsistent, but some was offered. I just don't think he's doing that as scum. Seems unnecessary. We will see though. Lis, he will absolutely have to fully claim

Vote Count

2 Matts4313 - Forge, Pickle Rick

2 11sanchez11 - Blue, JoshstraDaymus

HokieHigh - jasonwbantle, squire12

1 Tk3 - The Orca

1 TheKillerNacho - HokieHigh

1 squire12 - 11sanchez11

1 Pickle Rick - Malfatron

No Vote

swoosh
Dome
TheKillerNacho
Matts4313
Raves
bcb1213
TL-TwoWinsAway
Tk3
MWil23

4 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

Just to add to this 

@Matts4313 why were you suspicious of malf claiming he knew someone visited but ignored a supposed failed hit on TL and somehow he knew? 

I only asked how he knew the person was a jerk, because I care about interpersonal relationships. 

7 hours ago, The Orca said:

He didnt, I figured it out 🤣

You are not correct. I was not given a gift, at least that I know of. His comment may have been as useful as the plumbus itself, which may have been the joke. Not sure.

It's unfortunate that I was hit right away. The items I have prevent hits, and can be given to others by my discretion at night. Now that I have less of them, and scum knows I wasn't killed, I'll certainly be finished off soon.

My recommendation to town would be not to save me. As far as I'm aware, once I lose these items I'm pretty much vanilla.