Totall Rickall Mafia - Game over; MAFIA WON

bucsfan333

Sigh.. the game allowed double vote outs if there's a tie

If you really want the top two vote candidates to go, then tie them. Don't parade around how you were so smart to not vote a town, then go on a vendetta to get the next guy voted out the next night.. just do it all in one night

How about we do some massive vote ties tonight? put several people on the line, force numerous eliminations in one swoop?

Maximizes our vote eliminations IMO

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Sigh.. the game allowed double vote outs if there's a tie

If you really want the top two vote candidates to go, then tie them. Don't parade around how you were so smart to not vote a town, then go on a vendetta to get the next guy voted out the next night.. just do it all in one night

How about we do some massive vote ties tonight? put several people on the line, force numerous eliminations in one swoop?

Maximizes our vote eliminations IMO

Love how you are silent and then when you get a little bit of pressure on the 2nd day immediately throw up comments like the above and these

10 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Put me in a tie with a twin.. I'll gladly die to take one of them with me, tbh

34 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Seems like a rabid Orca is gonna be fixed on me for the entirety of this game

Trying to discredit the push, but not with anything substantial or looking for scum

15 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Love how you are silent and then when you get a little bit of pressure on the 2nd day immediately throw up comments like the above and these

Trying to discredit the push, but not with anything substantial or looking for scum

oh yes.. today's 2 votes is so much pressure that I crack under it in comparison to yesterday when I had 5 votes

or maybe I'm just pointing out the patterns that scum uses to piggyback one misvote into another???

6 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

No lynch tonight sucks. It makes talking a bit useless. But I am going to reiterate that we should try to figure out the mechanics.

oh.. I didn't realize deadline got pushed

I was just getting ready to prep a tie vote scenario (really upset nobody did it yesterday)

but if there's no deadline tonight, see you all tomorrow then

4 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Like what 

Plumbis, TTL 'Items', page item gifts, etc etc. 

Bucs has had games (Saw) where the mechanics are hugely important and my gut tells me this is no different. The issue is all of town is going to feel like they need to play hero ball and keep their info to themselves.

• Like 1