Totall Rickall Mafia - Game over; MAFIA WON

bucsfan333

So, being new at Mafia, I'm often accused (rightfully so) of tunneling early in the game at behaviors that are way too clear and transparent to be scum tells. I'm trying to learn from these.

Here I am, telling town information about my ability to help them make informed decisions while attempting to limit how this information may be abused by scum, and it's a "scum tell".

Town: you're better than this.

Just now, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

So, being new at Mafia, I'm often accused (rightfully so) of tunneling early in the game at behaviors that are way too clear and transparent to be scum tells. I'm trying to learn from these.

Here I am, telling town information about my ability to help them make informed decisions while attempting to limit how this information may be abused by scum, and it's a "scum tell".

Town: you're better than this.

This post is a real scum tell

• Like 2

Remember when we used to haze the newbies by letting them live to lylo, humiliate  them in front of everyone, watch them get sad, then after doing that the first 5 games or so, vote them out D1 for the lulz 5-6 games in a row? No? That just happened to me then?

1 hour ago, Forge said:

I'm assuming that both are relatively new to the game (please feel free to correct if that is not accurate). 

I'm pretty sure HH is an old member from the previous site who used play all the time. 

I also think he is way too unhinged to be mafia. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Remember when we used to haze the newbies by letting them live to lylo, humiliate  them in front of everyone, watch them get sad, then after doing that the first 5 games or so, vote them out D1 for the lulz 5-6 games in a row? No? That just happened to me then?

… this explains why I wasn’t ever killed first in my first 2 games when I was scum.

22 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

What's this about? Reading up starting PG 65

20 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

How did you know raves killed Daniel?

Some interesting posts from Sanchez above

11 hours ago, Tk3 said:

Pickle def did that thing where he seemed jusssst a little bit too confident that Karnage was going to flip town

Tk3 imo takes Pickle's bait, pushing something easy as its designed to do (no idea on Pickle's intent)

3 hours ago, Tk3 said:

it was

look to the people who didn't care, the people who avoided a consequential vote, and the people who seemed to know Karnage would flip civ and tried to build civ cred

Pickle jumps to mind for the latter

Maybe a Blue or a Dome or a Raves for the former

Steering the conversation away from himself

3 hours ago, Tk3 said:

Seems like a rabid Orca is gonna be fixed on me for the entirety of this game

Attacks the 1 person who is still suspect of him, making a statement that to others not paying attention that Orca is on a wild goose chase tunneling again (which isn't the case clearly if anyone has read)

3 hours ago, Tk3 said:

Sigh.. the game allowed double vote outs if there's a tie

If you really want the top two vote candidates to go, then tie them. Don't parade around how you were so smart to not vote a town, then go on a vendetta to get the next guy voted out the next night.. just do it all in one night

How about we do some massive vote ties tonight? put several people on the line, force numerous eliminations in one swoop?

Maximizes our vote eliminations IMO

Proposes something I don't think anyone has done. No one paraded around acring like they were smarter etc. Then makes a push of why he shouldn't be voted again without out right stating it. Making a statement trying to say its bad to vote the 2nd guy on the possible lynch line the next day, again trying to steer people away from himself and make people feel bad for voting him again

3 hours ago, Tk3 said:

Put me in a tie with a twin.. I'll gladly die to take one of them with me, tbh

Now wants a double kill just to kill either me or Pickle...not that he cares which here. Highly suspect

2 hours ago, Tk3 said:

oh yes.. today's 2 votes is so much pressure that I crack under it in comparison to yesterday when I had 5 votes

or maybe I'm just pointing out the patterns that scum uses to piggyback one misvote into another???

No one said he cracked under pressure, just had to take a different approach today cause D1 he hid when the pressure was on. Probably couldn't do that 2 days in a row

2 hours ago, Tk3 said:

oh.. I didn't realize deadline got pushed

I was just getting ready to prep a tie vote scenario (really upset nobody did it yesterday)

but if there's no deadline tonight, see you all tomorrow then

Wants a double lynch again and chastising others for not doing it yesterday which if he is town he knows would have been a bad idea. Suspect 

1 hour ago, Tk3 said:

this definitely crossed my mind also

But I do think its a bit of an overplay for what I would expect from TL in his first game as scum

Defends TL

1 hour ago, Tk3 said:

what planned last minutes votes?

the VC at 7:43 was the same VC as 8:01

you clearly don't understand what last minute movements look like

scum knew both options were town, so they just sat on it.. they were satisfied with either outcome and therefore didn't make ANY last minute moves that might put a spotlight on them

why you talking about last minute moves last night?

Discusses scum knowing its town vs town D1, but that stale vote is exactly when town TK3 would have started a last min train...which he didn't 

1 hour ago, Tk3 said:

oh... you're talking about Day 2 votes?

honey, please don't pretend like you ONLY started voting for me just now

what you're talking about with my tie vote plans is (at absolute best) a weak excuse at your predetermined bias and determination to vote for me

Again making it look like somone is out to get him by voting for him and has a biased vote (not game related)

1 hour ago, Tk3 said:

fixed it for you

and if THAT is the case against me, then why were you voting for me yesterday AND before I made those posts today?

Again chastises someone for voting him trying to sway them to change

1 hour ago, Tk3 said:

you're smarter than this

MAXIMIZING day votes and/or town directed night hits has the side effect of MINIMIZING scum directed night hits

You always want to increase the things that have a higher % likelihood of success, and decreasing the things have have a virtually 0% chance of success

It's just math

Ignores that I've rarely seen double lynches be anything other than double town. May work in numbers theory, but scum can manipulate to their advantage too easily 

1 hour ago, Tk3 said:

@HokieHigh be honest.. are you a triplet?

Becuase you seem to really be in the pocket of and in lockstep with the twins in 100% of your games thus far

Makes fun of Hokie for being similar to me and Pickle hoping that he changes his vote with a little ribbing 

1 hour ago, Tk3 said:

this is a really odd way of describing what happened with the D1 vote

Odd is describing Orca as being rabid after himself when its not the case if he has read 

43 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

This post is a real scum tell

I think this was to TL.. so after defending him I believe says its a scum tell...but don't believe he has yet to vote him 

59 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Can't say that I do...I was scum my very first game and I was borderline competent while basically winning and helping to construct the greatest mafia ending of all time based on battle bots. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

1.  The Plumbis is nothing.  Only question for me is if bantle lied about it to blend in.  If he did get it then ignore it bc it does nothing apparently 

2. I think tl might be lying scum.  He missed a hit and wants to blend in, potentially.  He claims he can hand em out but didn't n1, why @TL-TwoWinsAway

3. The page items are gonna be an unkown until someone claims what they got.  

4.  This is not an interactive game so I think you are way over thinking this stuff 

I didnt lie- why would i lie about something so dumb? Also someone has it besides me right now so they know I’m telling the truth. Since they haven’t said- that person is probably scum. Who did @malf think won the “prize”? Was it @Blue