Totall Rickall Mafia - Game over; MAFIA WON

bucsfan333

Just now, Dome said:

Boys it’s my Friday and I’m about to drink a bunch of vodka then I’ll come back and catch scum*

*I may be too drunk to catch scum but at the very least I will show up like a drunken ******* 

This is just saucy

5 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I'm checking out until after night is run bc tk3 has triggered me and I don't want to get in trouble as I've been good for a number of games

Hopefully I live to see him flip scum 

This is personal growth and I support it

1 minute ago, Dome said:

Boys it’s my Friday and I’m about to drink a bunch of vodka then I’ll come back and catch scum*

*I may be too drunk to catch scum but at the very least I will show up like a drunken ******* 

I like your style

Just now, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Actually, I don't think it's anything like that. I think it's genuine frustration at the impression that there are alliances outside of the game's parameters. (And I'm not saying I feel that those "blocks" exist, although it does sort of feel that way at times.)

I'd be lying if I said that personal biases don't play a factor in a game like this. Of course they do. Frustrations may arise as a result.

That can't be it...cause half the players won't vote for someone because they are "friends" and make that known. Tk3 doesn't have a problem with that lol which just shows the pettiness imo, but I digress. Also no one should have predetermined alliances. That's how you lose 

1 minute ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Actually, I don't think it's anything like that. I think it's genuine frustration at the impression that there are alliances outside of the game's parameters. (And I'm not saying I feel that those "blocks" exist, although it does sort of feel that way at times.)

I'd be lying if I said that personal biases don't play a factor in a game like this. Of course they do. Frustrations may arise as a result.

I don't know either of these guys, but trusting someone and block voting is as dangerous as playing your own way. You could be getting played.

The reality was that for this vote, I tried to send it other directions multiple times, but BCB and Rick/Orca basically had it set in. Tk3 rallied to nacho but not Matt, we probably could have had enough votes for Matt if Tk3 really wanted to kill matt. This makes me think matt is scum. If I did not vote TK3, I was in legit danger. Swoosh's vote ended up moving and he was unpredictable all along. 

I agree about your sentiment of Tk3 playing the right way compared to Sanchez hiding, but Sanchez was clearly here at the vote. Hiding is the right way to play too in some instances, so I don't think it is good to impugn Sanchez's character over the deal. 

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

That can't be it...cause half the players won't vote for someone because they are "friends" and make that known. Tk3 doesn't have a problem with that lol which just shows the pettiness imo, but I digress. Also no one should have predetermined alliances. That's how you lose 

Yup but they do it anyways Bc they have their little kliqs and vote to keep them around at the detriment of their own game 

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

That can't be it...cause half the players won't vote for someone because they are "friends" and make that known.

Please. If I get the chance to kill @Forge with a grenade after your game I’m taking that opportunity ASAP and then memeing over his corpse

• Like 2

Just now, MWil23 said:

Please. If I get the chance to kill @Forge with a grenade after your game I’m taking that opportunity ASAP and then memeing over his corpse

And I red lettered you in fft lol

I mean, it's all fun and games for sure, but I will also kill you. I'll just have a tear in my eye while remembering the good times while I do it

• Like 1