Totall Rickall Mafia - Game over; MAFIA WON

bucsfan333

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Bc I 

1. Know the theme and have already explained why there none 

2. Think like a host and know that with up to 7 scum having a cult would mean game over for town

3. Speak confidently bc I come to rational conclusions and barring evidence to discredit them, stick to it bc im right A LOT 

Although fair, what if your numbers are... off? What if there aren't 7 scum? What if scum started with 4, and there was a 1-2 person cult to start?

I don't know. I just don't see how it can/should be ruled out with 100% certainty. (And MWil is right: it's not worth exploring right now. I just don't think it's impossible to be in this game.)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

What does that mean and who was the target? 

It means that I got no information.  It happened with you when I tried to check you N1 as well.  my target was Jason, I was trying to see if he really had no night move or not.  guess me and mwil were thinking the same

6 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Although fair, what if your numbers are... off? What if there aren't 7 scum? What if scum started with 4, and there was a 1-2 person cult to start?

I don't know. I just don't see how it can/should be ruled out with 100% certainty. (And MWil is right: it's not worth exploring right now. I just don't think it's impossible to be in this game.)

Game would be lost for town already and we would just be going through the motions, which I refuse to accept