Totall Rickall Mafia - Game over; MAFIA WON

bucsfan333

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I've never seen someone claim JOAT as scum. You are basically caught if lying right?

Nope.  If you get caught killing someone you say it was your 1-shot Vig and you made a mistake, you can say you protected on any random night, and you already know who town is so you can easily fake claim a town invest.

• Like 1

Just now, Blue said:

At this point I can't tell if Orca is scum, paranoid beyond belief, or just trolling.

Incompetent? It makes no sense to double down on this as scum because he would know what squire is going to flip. He'd go to the top of everyone's list with this. 

This is @MWil23 death note levels of yikes  (sorry mwil, buddy)

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Counter what.  You gonna die in a little over an hour so stop being vague and post all you got and your thoughts.  

What did you get from the host to counter what? 

A 1 shot move enhancement that would modify the move used to counter a roleblock or other restrictions/preventions that a player might have.  

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

Go back and look at d2 posts of mine and how dome started showing up on my town list for no apparent reason given he wasn't participating

Sure.   If your scum team decided to hit Dome n2, laying the foundation makes sense.  Like I said kudos on the planning.  

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

Incompetent? It makes no sense to double down on this as scum because he would know what squire is going to flip. He'd go to the top of everyone's list with this. 

None taken. It took me a while to rebound from the back to back death note 1.0/Whickers draft game. Brutal early learning curve for me.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

Is there any world where scum feels that squire (based on whatever ability he actually has) is more valuable than Orca, and Orca is trying (really hard) to pull the vote away from squire and onto himself?

Just now, squire12 said:

Dome but revealed post mordem

Did I? Are you sure? 

On 8/21/2021 at 6:03 PM, Malfatron said:

well, anyone find mafia?

also, which jerk visited me?

On 8/21/2021 at 6:04 PM, Forge said:

I find civ

On 8/21/2021 at 8:08 PM, Forge said:

Still really like the TK3 vote. 

Maybe a Matts vote. 

Dome is going to be my ride or die for the time being

Can't vote mwilly yet and don't want to vote squire yet. 

Raves has been quite, and Nacho is slightly disconcerting because Dome has crushed the last vestiges of meme game appreciation from my body. 

Fele okay about the twins 

• Like 1