Totall Rickall Mafia - Game over; MAFIA WON

bucsfan333

I think that Matts is actually underrated and people like to hate on him in Mafia, when in reality, this claim of a RB is a surface level play without an upside.

I truly believe that Matts is claiming the ability of a teammate and not the actual roleblock, especially when there aren't ability flips.

Good chance BCB and Matts cooked up a decent play here on the gun, and I find it funny that the gunsmith hasn't claimed after all of the carnage town has faced, if there is one at all.

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I think that Matts is actually underrated and people like to hate on him in Mafia, when in reality, this claim of a RB is a surface level play without an upside.

I truly believe that Matts is claiming the ability of a teammate and not the actual roleblock, especially when there aren't ability flips.

Good chance BCB and Matts cooked up a decent play here on the gun, and I find it funny that the gunsmith hasn't claimed after all of the carnage town has faced, if there is one at all.

How did bcb get a gun? 

On 8/21/2021 at 8:43 PM, bucsfan333 said:

The next morning, y'all see a grease spot on the floor. Upon further investigation, it appears to be the remains of Million Ants. Someone stomped him to death in the night.

@Daniel is dead. He was a Civ.

N1, no gun flavor, makes sense as it wouldn't appear until N2 if there's a smith.

On 8/23/2021 at 9:07 PM, bucsfan333 said:

Everyone awakes to the scent of bacon. Breakfast must be ready. Unfortunately, the smell is @Dome. He was cooked alive last night.

@Dome was a Civ.

Next to him is a smashed old timey camera. You follow a trail of blood and find the wrecked body of a quiet - but friendly - velociraptor. @TheKillerNacho is dead. 

@TheKillerNacho was a Civ.

No gun flavor N2.

11 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

Despite a concerted effort to protect @Forge at all costs, he was found dead.

@Forge was a Civ.

Through all the chaos, nobody noticed the disappearance of @swoosh. He was found with a big hole blown through his chest.

@swoosh was a Civ.

Gun flavor on Swoosh, some variation and flavor of a strongman hit on Forge.

I don't believe that there's a gunsmith and I'm pretty confident that BCB is lying. Ironically, by BCB claiming a failed hit on Matts, he's trying to distance, and he's doing the opposite.

He's also CLEARLY setting it up for when Matts isn't lynched him being able to say that he's the unhittable GF to gain town credit.

BCB

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

N1, no gun flavor, makes sense as it wouldn't appear until N2 if there's a smith.

No gun flavor N2.

Gun flavor on Swoosh, some variation and flavor of a strongman hit on Forge.

I don't believe that there's a gunsmith and I'm pretty confident that BCB is lying. Ironically, by BCB claiming a failed hit on Matts, he's trying to distance, and he's doing the opposite.

He's also CLEARLY setting it up for when Matts isn't lynched him being able to say that he's the unhittable GF to gain town credit.

BCB

I'm ready and willing to follow along. I guess my question is this: with the "gun flavor" on swoosh, doesn't that imply that a gun may possibly exist? Could it have just been a found item?

Secondly: this Hokie/Daniel thing is intriguing. I feel like answers are needed there as well.

Lastly, Matts didn't mention losing the plumbus after N3. Pretty suspect, considering he mentioned receiving it the day prior. Clarification needed here as well.

On 8/17/2021 at 9:49 PM, bucsfan333 said:
  • The Orca
  • Matts4313
  • Malfatron
  • Raves
  • HokieHigh
  • JoshstraDaymus
  • bcb1213
  • Blue
  • TL-TwoWinsAway
  • jasonwbantle
  • 11sanchez11
  • MWil23

12 Players Left:

1. The Orca: Unknown

2. Matts4313: Probable scum, claims to RB Malfatron the first 3 nights. This is a beginner level play and I don't buy it.

3. Malfatron: Been RB 3 nights (claimed to, can confirm at least 1 of them)

4. Raves: Got the exact same N2 flavor on Pickle that I did. Based upon order of operations and natural resolution, can't be scum and is likely Town IMO.

5. HokieHigh: Claimed a mason chat/dead chat with Daniel, which is totally unverified, and likely made up. Has responded cryptically and been outright antagonistic towards town at worst and extremely unhelpful at best. High scum lean.

6. JoshstraDaymus: Likely Town

7. bcb1213: I believe he lied about a gun being given to him and made a play with Matts to make it look as though he tried to kill him to get town credibility, especially when Matts cannot be voted out today.

8. Blue: Town lean

9. TL-TwoWinsAway: Confused Town IMO

10. jasonwbantle: Decided N3 to stay at home and watch television; if he has a move, he didn't use it last night, meaning it's likely he's telling the truth about not having an ability or at least not an active one

11. 11sanchez11: Unknown

12. MWil23: Town, gets roles, flavors, blocks, and maybe even watches or a variation of the above, with another wrinkle that I'm not willing to reveal at all yet.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I'm ready and willing to follow along. I guess my question is this: with the "gun flavor" on swoosh, doesn't that imply that a gun may possibly exist? Could it have just been a found item?

The issue is, BCB claimed to have been given a gun (see: Gunsmith role on Mafia search), which means that we'd have seen that flavor N2 and N3 as well, and we didn't.

Secondly: this Hokie/Daniel thing is intriguing. I feel like answers are needed there as well.

That's why I voted him early, and I should have been more adamant about pushing it then, but couldn't get the momentum. 

Lastly, Matts didn't mention losing the plumbus after N3. Pretty suspect, considering he mentioned receiving it the day prior. Clarification needed here as well.

I could see the plumbus as a total red herring, and I could see it having some type of weird value as determined by the host, but I'm personally thinking the former here.

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

The issue is, BCB claimed to have been given a gun (see: Gunsmith role on Mafia search), which means that we'd have seen that flavor N2 and N3 as well, and we didn't.

That's why I voted him early, and I should have been more adamant about pushing it then, but couldn't get the momentum. 

I could see the plumbus as a total red herring, and I could see it having some type of weird value as determined by the host, but I'm personally thinking the former here.

Very interesting.

I tend to think the loudest voices are often the loudest for a reason. I recall a few games ago where Nacho was (loudly and aggressively) pushing the narrative while Matts sat in the shadows.

I'm good with either Hokie or BCB/Matts, but I tend to think that Hokie might be the right play (based on the silence thing above). If bcb is lying, he's drawing attention to himself in the process, which seems almost... intentional.