Totall Rickall Mafia - Game over; MAFIA WON

bucsfan333

Just now, MWil23 said:

I mean, I enjoy swingy games personally every now and then. Fun wrinkles and we were close either way

I was convinced you were town (and you were) after you survived that N4 hit with my vest. Had I survived N5, I would've pretty much followed your arguments up until town lost. I wouldn't have guessed that bcb conversion.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Oh. I mean, you said "I was 100% right about everything else". I assumed you were referring to being "100% right" about "everything else". My misunderstanding.

I have no filter and don't communicate my thoughts well as @Malfatroncan attest to.  I work on it but unless you are in my head no one can understand my posts except me most of the time lol 

• Like 1

Just now, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Oh. I mean, you said "I was 100% right about everything else". I assumed you were referring to being "100% right" about "everything else". My misunderstanding.

its a long road youre about to go down, son.

just from a man who's been down it a hundred times.

bring lots of road sodas if you decide to continue, you'll need them

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Mafia can't be stopped every other day

Scum was lynched 3/6 days and town loses easily...thats rough...all the kills and lack of invests given the culting mechanics probably put town at an uphill battle imo

I mean if you got a rid of sanchez it would have. We didn't have transferable kills 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dome said:

its a long road youre about to go down, son.

just from a man who's been down it a hundred times.

bring lots of road sodas if you decide to continue, you'll need them

Nah, I'm good. I appreciated his last post. Certainly not personal for me - I like Pickle - so I'm good where it is.