Totall Rickall Mafia - Game over; MAFIA WON

bucsfan333

9 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@bcb1213, @Blue and I had a heated discussion if there was a traitor in our mafia group.

Forge gets a red invest on me when I thought there was no way that should happen.   Blue moves swoosh vote to sanchez to put it into OT with Tk3 and sanchez.  

Didn't I call out that exact scenario where scum could've moved it their scum teammate in Sanchez knowing they wouldn't let him be the lynch in OT and remove suspicion from him.

Also @bucsfan333 did you just miss my vote in that OT was that part of the vote moving ability that mine got moved to no one?  Otherwise it should've been a double lynch with Sanchez and Tk3 IIRC

• Like 1

Just now, 11sanchez11 said:

I didn't go into discord until the bcb suicide thing. I thought you guys were mad I didn't hit malf N1 like y'all wanted so you guys decided to kill me (and maybe you guys could control the mafia hit) lol. When I went into the pm thread to submit my move the last post was blue switching swish's vote to send me into OT and I was this close to hitting blue and claiming I killed mafia lol. I decided to kill nacho instead because it would be the least helpful move. I was gonna hit TL again iirc. 

lol, thats some awesome drama there

Just now, Raves said:

Didn't I call out that exact scenario where scum could've moved it their scum teammate in Sanchez knowing they wouldn't let him be the lynch in OT and remove suspicion from him.

Also @bucsfan333 did you just miss my vote in that OT was that part of the vote moving ability that mine got moved to no one?  Otherwise it should've been a double lynch with Sanchez and Tk3 IIRC

you were utr, even for the host!

1 minute ago, Raves said:

Until you converted me and instantly there was a huge freaking beacon over my head saying "he's not town"

well, that was the plan :)

my convert keeps getting lynched, and then i get another one until we win!

too bad all them dumb hits though got you at night

Edited by Malfatron

2 minutes ago, Raves said:

it was an oversight by @Blue with where the VC was.   moving swoosh vote to hokie made it tie between tk3 and sanchez

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

well, that was the plan :)

my convert keeps getting lynched, and then i get another one until we win!

too bad all them dumb hits though got you at night

Yeah 2 nights in a row they tried to hit me with the 2nd one being successful

20 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Malf being alive was the only reason there was a day six. The ratio was 3:3:1.

Lynching mafia and Pickle hitting mafia would've won the game if they didn't kill MWil because Malf was converting him if he'd lived.

Well blue did have a vest tho 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Also I'd like to give a shout out to some of the new guys that are a great addition to the player pool and should def play whenever they can bc they are a lot of fun 

@swoosh

@TL-TwoWinsAway

@HokieHigh

@jasonwbantle 

And anyone else I missed

smile-salute.gif

It's appreciated.

I took a lot of heat for being the "dumb new guy" (largely justified), but I think my strategy of "no more vests, I'm vanilla" actually... worked. Scum said as much in scum chat, and it allowed me to give vests out for 3 additional nights.

When I died and saw MWil in scum chat, I was so confused... until they told me that he had just been recruited. I would've been the vest-giving equivalent of Josh and guns.

• Like 2