Week 2 Preseason GDT

Sad People

20 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

The Mac Jones love/hype after this game will be insufferable, lol. 

He played well. He can get his moments, but I don't think anyone is making any great changes to how they viewed him unless they really, really didn't like him. So far he's looked a lot like how I think a number of people thought of him. 

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

There's a reason the Ravens have had RG3 as their backup QB the last couple of seasons. So if Lamar got hurt they wouldn't have to completely change the scheme from an RPO system that's built around a mobile QB to one that's built for a pocket passer taking 5-7 step drops. 

Have you ever even seen Brissett play? He's definitely more capable of running a shot gun, RPO style offense than 36 year old Joe Flacco. 

https://www.miamidolphins.com/news/new-acquisition-analysis-jacoby-brissett

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPu8uUB-774

Won’t stand for the “Joe Flacco can’t absolutely torch people with his legs” propaganda tbh 

1 hour ago, Turnobili said:

yeah, Mac hasn't had anything resembling adversity today, but he's hitting everything. all you can ask from a rook

Did you miss the 3rd and 13 (?) completion while being backed up into their own end zone?

He looks the part IMO and has really impressed thus far.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Ray Reed said:

Won’t stand for the “Joe Flacco can’t absolutely torch people with his legs” propaganda tbh 

You got me. Honestly surprised the Ravens didn't keep him to back up Lamar, offense wouldn't have skipped a beat with the Flacco-R-P-O

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

You got me. Honestly surprised the Ravens didn't keep him to back up Lamar, offense wouldn't have skipped a beat with the Flacco-R-P-O

I think they were afraid of him challenging Lamar to a race after practice and absolutely incinerating his confidence moving forward

🏃🏻‍♂️💨

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

Yeah cause we aren't running super vanilla stuff in preseason that is completely what we will run come week 1.

Mullens did complete 65% of his passes with 2:1 TD ratio with the same super vanilla preseason stuff with the 9ers.

If its not system, than what do you call it?