Week 2 Preseason GDT

Sad People

43 minutes ago, 1ForTheThumb said:

Did you miss the 3rd and 13 (?) completion while being backed up into their own end zone?

He looks the part IMO and has really impressed thus far.

Agreed, still bummed the Saints didn't trade up for him. Always thought it was funny that some people didn't think he had enough arm strength during the draft process

Edited by tyler735

3 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

I'd call it useless preseason football personally. 

Duh, I know what my loveable, huggable super homer Eagles bro would call it. And I know if it was the opposite (player trash somewhere else, but amazing under Nick) you would flip flop your stance. 😉

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Had Jalen Ramsey crying in the locker room and Stat Paddford throwing 5 picks in a scrimmage, I think we'll be pretty good. 

Good. It's smart to be aggressive and make mistakes in practice. That's where you can afford it. And Ramsey will bring it when it counts, like he always does. Like I said, Raiders can win all the practices. The games are what count.

3 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Good. It's smart to be aggressive and make mistakes in practice. That's where you can afford it. And Ramsey will bring it when it counts, like he always does. Like I said, Raiders can win all the practices. The games are what count.

He would kill to have Jalen Ramsey and his lockeroom tears on our squad, so it's a non-issue anyway. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Practicing what we're gonna do in the games, fry corners like Jalen Ramsey. 

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

Mullens did complete 65% of his passes with 2:1 TD ratio with the same super vanilla preseason stuff with the 9ers.

If its not system, than what do you call it?

then*

And, literally 2:1 in the 2019 preseason... lol. 2 TDs and 1 INT. That was also his best preseason. The other 2 before it he had 1 TD and 4 INTs.

He's been terrible, but he's also working with some bad tired 3rd and 4th string OL and meh to bad receivers.

Shanahan also wasn't in his first year as a play caller or even HC in 2019.

He wasn't hiding what he's gonna run in the preseason completely like Sirianni is right now. Chill bruh.

Edited by TheRealMcCoy

25 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Practicing what we're gonna do in the games, fry corners like Jalen Ramsey. 

The good news for you is that the Rams and Raiders don't play, so you won't be in for an unpleasant surprise when we're no longer talking about practice lol.