PS Week 3- Bears v. Titans- Justin Fields may die

beardown3231

Be happy guys.  We finally get to see Fields throwing to ARob and Mooney for at least a few snaps and maybe Kmet and Graham as well.

With as little as the OL has played together so far they're gonna have to depend a lot on past memories and just executing their own assignments well.  I doubt we'll see the starters for more than one quarter before the 2nd string comes in which is fine.  With as many injuries as we've been experiencing those guys all need as many game reps as they can get now to prepare them as starters farther down the line.

IMHO what we really don't need to see much of is more than the few 3rd string guys who are in battles for a roster spot.  It looks like there are only a handful of roster spots that are still undecided.  This should be more of tune up match for the 1st and 2nd string guys than a tryout game for the PS.

1 hour ago, soulman said:

We finally get to see Fields throwing to ARob and Mooney for at least a few snaps and maybe Kmet and Graham as well.

has it been announced that they are playing? i was under the impression that this is like PS#4 and that most guys are gonna get held out. that's why dalton isn't playing, because he's the "starter"

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, HuskieBear said:

has it been announced that they are playing? i was under the impression that this is like PS#4 and that most guys are gonna get held out. that's why dalton isn't playing, because he's the "starter"

I believe Nagy indicated most of the starters would seen some action early as a tune up (but not Dalton). Now.....knowing how much trust we can place in what Nagy says in a presser vs what eventually happens that will require coming up with excuses for later I can't say.  Take it as you will.

4 hours ago, HuskieBear said:

Some O line starters will play as they need to get in shape.  I doubt you will see ARob, Kmet, Graham. Monty and Mooney.

On 8/27/2021 at 1:20 AM, WindyCity said:

#vaccinationswork

hes-right-you-know-35662692.png

On 8/27/2021 at 3:51 PM, dll2000 said:

Some O line starters will play as they need to get in shape.  I doubt you will see ARob, Kmet, Graham. Monty and Mooney.

Is Borom back? I haven't been doing my due diligence... 

• Like 1

Wasn't just ifedi, Peters guy wasn't even a half second behind ifedi's. 

I'd add the entire line got beat hard on 2nd down, and even the 5 yards gain at the start looked like half of them got beaten. 

This OL is a problem

• Like 1