PS Week 3- Bears v. Titans- Justin Fields may die

beardown3231

Just now, Madmike90 said:

You know Nagy must have hated that play...it's not that Dalton wouldn't have made the play...it's that he couldn't have made that play...Fields is going to be a nightmare for both Dalton & Nagy this season as a backup because every bad offensive play people will want Fields in right away and it's easy to see why...dude is just so talented.

The way our OL is playing, + with how much I trust our secondary without Fuller, +with how much I trust Nagy running the offense, and with how tough our schedule is this year...... Fields will be playing sooner rather than later anyhow. 

Starting OL had a rough start (although 3 of them haven't even practiced).

Backup OL looks solid....the left side are creating some huge holes.

Penalties haven't been a problem.

Defense looks good (other than the 50 yard play when they were gassed after being on the field for 10 minutes).

Iggy came to play. If he turns around to look for the ball in the end zone that's an easy pick.

Vildor was getting picked on again.

I wish Graham had more time to compete for the NB job. He has alot of upside.

The throw Fields made in the end zone was the best throw I've seen from a Bears QB in I don't know how long.

• Like 2

Just now, BearsDen1-99 said:

Lol, cmon Huskie. You spelled Both without a Capital...

that was just to focus the attention on the second letter, A/E. also, this is an internet thread, i don't really care about proper grammar or punctionation. my court fillings are much cleaner.

• Like 1