Around The League Discussion

TitanLegend

28 minutes ago, Daniel said:

While we get a QBless Saints, Texans, Pats, Jags, Steelers, 49ers, Dolphins, and Texans again.  If we're even close to playing the way we should, there's only three games there that we could feasibly lose.

Now, it's the NFL, and anything could happen, but it's really hard to imagine a scenario where we don't win at least four of those games and ending the season 11-6 at the very worst.  12-5 or 13-4 looks a lot more realistic.

i think there's a good chance we have a "bad" loss in the next few weeks while the offense tries to find its henry-less mojo. the defense gave us a mulligan vs the rams, but they won't do that every week. now would be a reeeeal good time for tannehill to find his mojo and clean up all those picks.

• Like 1

Just now, -Hope- said:

i think there's a good chance we have a "bad" loss in the next few weeks while the offense tries to find its henry-less mojo. the defense gave us a mulligan vs the rams, but they won't do that every week. now would be a reeeeal good time for tannehill to find his mojo and clean up all those picks.

I agree.  We probably drop one (maybe even two) of those gimme games, but we probably also beat at least one of the Saints, Steelers, and Pats.  Beat one of those and drop one of the five easy games, and we're still 5-3 in that stretch, and 12-5 overall.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I agree.  We probably drop one (maybe even two) of those gimme games, but we probably also beat at least one of the Saints, Steelers, and Pats.  Beat one of those and drop one of the five easy games, and we're still 5-3 in that stretch, and 12-5 overall.

If we were going to win any of the Steelers Pats Saints. Be nice to win one or two of the AFC matchups because I think that would help tiebreakers for the bye.

On 11/9/2021 at 9:57 PM, -Hope- said:

That performance last week felt like a long time coming. This defense has been slept on for quite a while, it was time people finally saw it playing to its true potential. We'll get Fulton back soon, Jackson is playing some very solid football right now, we have Brown back and Molden is trending upwards as well, it doesn't seem crazy to see this defense carry the team late in the offseason.

I'mma go ahead and try for the crazy, hot take, and say we win out the rest of the year. I don't know, even without Henry and with Lewan in and out of the lineup, this team feels very different.

just listened to art smith on the rich eisen show. falcons might have a good one on their hands- he sounds more confident and assured than he did at the start, and it's impressive to me that he has the falcons at 4-4 and fighting with that roster. vrabel's coaching tree lookin strong.