Around The League Discussion

TitanLegend

I would gladly take OBJ especially with our current WR situation. Outside of Julio and AJ we have nobody and now with Henry gone for the year I don’t see why not. Plus with Julio’s hamstrings it wouldn’t hurt to have another capable WR. I think we have the locker room and culture that he would be fine.

I could see him going unclaimed because of his contract.

19 minutes ago, twotonebluenation said:

How do waiver orders work in the NFL? 

It looks to be somewhat record based? 

Looks like based on conference, similar to the draft. It’s weird though because I would think GB, not Arizona, would be 32 since they’re 1st in the NFC.

3 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

Looks like based on conference, similar to the draft. It’s weird though because I would think GB, not Arizona, would be 32 since they’re 1st in the NFC.

Yeah, I used to think it was record-based, but that can’t be it. Than I assumed it was playoff seeding based, but not that either apparently.

Wouldn’t want him anyways. Dudes toxic to a team. Rots you from the inside out. Now, do I think he could do that to our team? Doubtful. AJ, Julio, and Henry would put him in his place. And that’s without even mentioning Vrabel, but Vrabel wouldn’t want him either, so it’s moot. 

I'd absolutely put a claim on him. A lot of the ****tier teams probably won't want him because signing expensive 30 year olds isn't generally the way to go about a rebuild.

Some teams purely won't be able to afford him.

We won't get him, but I would put the claim in anyway.

I’m shocked about how many Titans fans want OBJ ( not in here I’m talking more on Twitter)

Could he help? Sure

Im just not sure how healthy he really is

I do think the Titans need more WR depth because Rodgers Reynolds and Johnson just aren’t contributing enough in the passing game and you can include Firkser in that group too

When this seasons long over and you are looking back on it when you are bored one day in May June or July, it’s going to be a head scratcher that Pruitt was probably our most productive TE 

If we signed OBJ I’m ok with it 

I’d be fine with DJax or OBJ

Im just not expecting either guy to be brought in 

But it would be nice for Reynolds Johnson and Rodgers to really start contributing in the receiving game 

Wasn’t a NWI guy but kudos to him for working his butt off and he really is a WR3 for us as the moment 

PFF released their Mid-Season All-Pro teams. The King is, obviously, First-Team at RB, but David Quessenberry is First-Team RT, and is the highest graded RT in the NFL, which surprised me quite a lot (even though I put no stock whatsoever in PFF's grades).

Kevin Byard is First-Team at FS and Nick Dzubnar is Second-Teamer at ST.