Around The League Discussion

TitanLegend

1 hour ago, twotonebluenation said:

Watt done for season. Glad we didn't touch him. Way too many injuries. Too old. 

I wanted him 

But also wasn’t mad that we didn’t pay what the Cardinals paid

What’s funny is I thought he would have been better stat wise going there over us because of Chandler Jones and how good their defense is and sack wise he really wasn’t a factor 

Titans early on have been right on for the signings of Autry Dupree and even Ola

4 hours ago, Titans fan 617 said:

I wanted him 

But also wasn’t mad that we didn’t pay what the Cardinals paid

What’s funny is I thought he would have been better stat wise going there over us because of Chandler Jones and how good their defense is and sack wise he really wasn’t a factor 

Titans early on have been right on for the signings of Autry Dupree and even Ola

He may not have the sack numbers to back it up, but he's definitely been a pretty big factor this year in their pass rush.

19 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

So being an 7-0 team against a traditionally well traveled fan base is resulting in a "takeover" of opposing fans that are noticeably loud. 

I thought that only happens in Nashville. 

I don’t think anyone has ever claimed that it only happens in Nashville. Just that it’s disappointing and embarrassing. And I’d be disappointed and embarrassed if I was a Cardinals fan.

5 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

I have no idea what AJ Green was doing. You sign a veteran guy that’s a bit washed to literally just make the smart play and guy is out there run blocking with 14 seconds left, no timeouts and an injured QB.

I still can't figure out what was going on. Why would he be even remotely thinking block? How could that make any sense.