Around The League Discussion

TitanLegend

2 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

It might be actually. If we want Melvin Gordon, indicates they might still be sellers. And it sends him to the NFC.

Yup, my thoughts exactly when I heard this.  Impressed that George Paton sees that team for what it is and is willing to sell off assets even though the record is 4-4.

4 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

I don't agree but that's me. 
With sitting him, if he isn't hurt. 

Agreed. Every game matters. I get it, we just lost our best player but going into a shell and sitting players just to help get healthy is dumb to me. If you’re healthy enough, then play. This isn’t basketball where you can just sit a guy or two just to rest up. We have 17 games and all of them matter for playoff implications unless it’s down the stretch and the seeding has already been determined.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Agreed. Every game matters. I get it, we just lost our best player but going into a shell and sitting players just to help get healthy is dumb to me. If you’re healthy enough, then play. This isn’t basketball where you can just sit a guy or two just to rest up. We have 17 games and all of them matter for playoff implications unless it’s down the stretch and the seeding has already been determined.

Exactly.
NFC, AFC, Conference, Division. They all matter to me. 
If this was end of the year with nothing to gain, sure.

But we still have everything to gain and or lose.  

Holding that #1 seed would be huge more now than ever. That Bye week and another week of time to get players back healthy, namely Henry. 

And it would mean so much to the team to fight without their best player.