Around The League Discussion

TitanLegend

He has been underwhelming but I wonder if the Broncos would be willing to part ways with Fant. I think the right scenario he could flourish. Broncos haven’t exactly had a great qb to get him the ball. He has some talent and I feel his style would do well with Tanne.

One of the biggest things I guarantee we will see us suffer from the Henry loss is red zone efficiency. I feel fant could help with that.

Edited by twotonebluenation

Don’t like us completely sitting on our hands and doing nothing. We couldn’t even beat the Chiefs offer for Ingram. We have a good front 4 but no depth at all. Doesn’t surprise me though as this team seems to hate edge depth. No WR, CB, etc. We need those valuable picks though to draft some great talents like Monty Rice and Dez Fitpatrick. Just lost our best player and you would think we’d go get help for our offense but nope….

40 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

I’d be all for adding DJax

I’ll pass honestly. I get he’s fast and adds a dynamic offensively but he’s leaving a 7-1 Super Bowl contending team because of lack of snaps and PT. Does anyone really feel we’re the team that’s going to satisfy his snap count?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

I’ll pass honestly. I get he’s fast and adds a dynamic offensively but he’s leaving a 7-1 Super Bowl contending team because of lack of snaps and PT. Does anyone really feel we’re the team that’s going to satisfy his snap count?

feel pretty confident he's gonna go to the raiders and slot in right where ruggs was. would be stupid of him to come here if they want him, tbh

strictly hypothetical, as I put it at a .000001% chance we move for Odell

But would you want Odell? Please spare me the responses of "no way Odell sucks". Odell is a lot of things, but he does not suck.

In any case, I say pass. A strong locker room culture is paramount for success. I don't think he vibes with what we do or would ask of him. I already think Julio is frustrated w/ Vrabel. Can only imagine what OBJ would think.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

strictly hypothetical, as I put it at a .000001% chance we move for Odell

But would you want Odell? Please spare me the responses of "no way Odell sucks". Odell is a lot of things, but he does not suck.

In any case, I say pass. A strong locker room culture is paramount for success. I don't think he vibes with what we do or would ask of him. I already think Julio is frustrated w/ Vrabel. Can only imagine what OBJ would think.

He's a great talent, he sucks at being a team first guy. He wouldn't get the ball enough here to be happy so I will pass 

I would take him, because I don’t know what Julio’s situation is and our receivers behind AJ and Julio just straight up lack NFL talent. With Henry out, anything we can do to make life easier for Tannehill sounds good to me.

With that said, I can’t fault the team for not having interest in someone that would likely be miserable getting 4-6 targets a game as WR3 if our top two are playing. I honestly think he could have success here since his skill set fits with the slants and crossers we run on PA, but he doesn’t fit what Vrabel is looking for.

And obviously all this is irrelevant since he’s not getting passed up by 26 teams on waivers anyways.